ProForm® is America's No.1 selling fitness brand, with over 50 US Patents and over 20 years experience in the industry. ProForm® Fitness works hard to produce equipment and technology that aspires to push you further each day.
Whether you're training for a marathon, or working towards a healthier lifestyle, the Proform® Performance 400i Treadmill offers superior results. This treadmill caters for all levels of personal fitness. Sprints and interval training are no sweat for the Performance 400i thanks to a top speed of 18km/h and a grunty 2.5 CHP Mach Z™ Motor, delivering the smoothest performance even during strenuous workouts.
If you're looking for motivation, the Performance 400i is equipped with iFit®, the best in fitness technology for exciting, interactive training. Once you plug in your MP3 player you'll have the ultimate workout experience! Listen to your favourite music through the Intermix Acoustics™ 2.0 sound system with two crystal clear 2-inch speakers. Quick Speed® and Quick Incline™ functions give you complete control over every step you take, without interrupting your stride. The large 51 x 40 tread belt features the ProShox™ air-based cushioning system, designed to reduce impact on your joints for a more comfortable experience.
Product may be available for VIEWING & PICKUP at the following stores:
- New Plymouth
LATEST 2016 TECHNOLOGY: iFit® Bluetooth® Smart Enabled
iFit is Smart Fitness
Get smart workouts and faster results with iFit, the only innovative technology to unify a complete range of fitness experiences by tracking your activities at home, in the gym and outside with a single login. However and wherever you move, you’ll have access to every workout you complete across multiple machines and devices. No other fitness technology is as universal, or as accurate as iFit.
How does it work?
When you purchase an iFit membership, your ProForm® machine connects to the internet. Using advanced technology, speed, resistance, incline and decline are automatically adjusted for you. Schedule a workout and let iFit do the rest.
Activate Your Experience iFit memberships are sold separately - Click here to purchase
Have you ever wondered what it's like to run the streets of Hong Kong or hike the trails of the Grand Canyon?
All you need to do is press start! Take your workouts anywhere in the world with Google Maps™. Choose a route from the expansive collection of pre-drawn courses or customise your own. iFit sends the route straight to your treadmill so you can enjoy a workout experience that is unique, fun and personalised.
Need even more motivation? Get custom built workouts.
Whether you're on a weight loss mission or training for a marathon, iFit will send you a new workout every day, designed by certified personal trainers including Jillian Michaels. Keep your goals and progress in sight with advanced, automatic tracking sent straight to your iFit profile.
More Console Features:
- Round Watts LED Display: Based on our power algorithm of watts per kilogram, the LED lights display your power output. Now you can tell instantly if you are in the Endurance, Tempo, or Peak zone. Endurance is a great area for a slow and steady workout. The Tempo zone places you in your ideal heart rate based on your weight category, and Peak is where you reach your cardio max. If you are focusing on HIIT (high intensity interval training), press the Work button to kick it in high gear, then press Recover to slow it down.
- Integrated Tablet Holder: Keep your tablet secure and conveniently close so you have access to your training tools and entertainment.
- Compatible Music Port for iPod®: Work out to your favourite music! Simply plug your iPod** into the Intermix Acoustics 2.0 Sound System™ and listen to incredible sound through two 2-inch speakers. You’ll stay motivated to lose weight! **iPod is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries. iPod® not included.
- 2.5 CHP Mach Z™ Motor: Powerful training makes powerful performance. This motor delivers smooth, consistent power to your full range of training—intervals, speed, and endurance. Built to withstand light and intense workouts, it cools internal components to increase the life of your drive system.
- 0-10 MPH QuickSpeed® Control: Accelerate your training with QuickSpeed™ controls. Increase your speed incrementally up to 10 mph and get the intensity you need for any performance workout.
- 0-10% QuickIncline™ Control: Adjust your incline with the quick touch of a button - without interrupting your stride.
- 51 x 140cm Running Area: This deck is perfect for users of all heights.
- ProShox™ Cushioning: For a more comfortable workout and faster recovery, this cushioning system reduces impact on your joints.
- SpaceSaver® Design: If you're short on floor space this treadmill can be folded up and wheeled away in one easy step.
- 1.9" Precision Machined and Balanced Non-Flex Rear Roller: The rear roller reduces heat and wear-and-tear on the tread belt for less maintenance and a longer life.
*Please Note: Advertised Prices May Differ In-Store to Cover Local Freight*
Maximum User Weight: 136kg
Product Dimensions (H x W x L):
Running Area (W x L): 51 x 140cm
Product Weight: 92.1kg
|Motor Size||2.5 CHP Mach Z™|
|Running Area||51 x 140 cm|
|Roller||1.9" Precision Machined and Balanced Non-Flex Rear Roller|
|Console Display||Round Watts LED Display|
|Feedback||Time, Distance, Speed, Incline, Calories, Heart Rate|
|Workout Programmes||18 Personal Trainer Workouts|
|iFit® Compatible||iFit® Enabled, Built in Bluetooth Smart uses iFit App for iFit Features|
|iPod® / MP3 Compatible||Yes + Intermix Acoustics™ 2.0 Sound System & Two 2-inch Speakers|
|Heart Rate Measurement||Grip Pulse EKG™ Heart Rate Monitor|
- 10 Years Frame
- 10 Years Motor
- 2 Years Parts
- 1 Year Labour*
ALL WARRANTIES BACK-TO-BASE*
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired
*Any cost associated with the transportation, travel, or freight to or from a customers premises is at the customers cost. This means a customer must return the machine to the point of sale or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
Warranties are subject to the correct user maintenance being carried out including maintaining cleanliness of the machine, the correct environment & the application on a regular basis of the correct lubricant.
Approved Silicon Lubricant Available from Elite Fitness:
|ICON Silicon Lubricant 5oz||Elite Premium Treadmill Lubricant 500ml|