Enjoy a smooth and effective rowing experience on the stylish Viking Air Rower. A majority of the body’s muscle groups are activated when performing this cardio activity. The Viking Rower allows you to adjust the intensity of your workout, with 8 levels of adjustable patent magnetic resistance available at your fingertips. Monitor your training on the functional display screen; providing calorie, scan, time, total count and mode readouts.
To ensure a comfortable workout the Viking Rower’s ergonomic design includes a padded molded seat and a foam grip handle.
Once you’ve completed your workout the Viking can simply be folded up, secured with the clamp locking system and stored away using the built in transport wheels.
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
- Air resistance plus patented Magnetic Resistance system
- 8 levels of Adjustable Magnetic Resistance
- Console Readouts: Calorie, Scan, Time, Total count and Mode
- Ergonomically molded seat
- Folds for storage
- Strong, secure fold-clamp locking system
- High density foam grip
- Air cooling directional vents
- Transportation wheels
- Dimensions (free standing) :L x W x H = 190 cm x 50 cm x 80 cm / (folded)= 98 cm x 50 cm x 135 cm.
- Max User Weight:113kg
- 10 Years Frame
- 1 Year Parts
- 1 Year Labour*
ALL WARRANTIES BACK-TO-BASE*
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired
*Any cost associated with the transportation, travel, or freight to or from a customers premises is at the customers cost. This means a customer must return the machine to the point of sale or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.