For over 20 years WaterRower® has been combining stylish design, hand crafted workmanship and ethically sourced materials. WaterRower® originate from Rhode Isaland, USA where it still manufactures its high quality rowing machines since the early 1980's.
Patent Flywheel Design
The WaterRower's patented WaterFlywheel™ has been designed to emulate the exact dynamics as a boat moving through water; the objective of the exercise of rowing.The outcome is an exercise with uncanny similarity to the 'real thing. 'In much the same way as an oarsperson levers the boat through the water with each stroke, the WaterRower® user levers the Water around in the tank. An increase in speed will increase this resistance and require an increase in effort/intensity.
The WaterRower® S4 Natural is hand crafted in solid Ash Wood and has been chosen due to its marvellous engineering properties, primary amongst these is its ability to absorb sound and vibration enhancing the WaterRower's quietness and smoothness of use. Ash, like all woods used in WaterRower® construction, is a premium hardwood with incredible longevity and dimensional stability. For reasons of ecology, all our woods are harvested from replenishable forests.
WeRow Software Compatible
Simply connect your WaterRower and you're ready to go!
- Create training races and invite others to race against you.
- Private rowing: allows you to track your own data and progress.
- Connect and chat with your opponents when you join a race.
- Track training results with your online profile.
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
- In Use: Length - 209 cm, Width - 57 cm, Height - 51 cm
- Stored: Depth - 51 cm, Width - 57 cm, Height - 209 cm
- Weight: 30.5 kg (dry), 47 kg (17l of water)
- 10 Years Frame
- 3 Year Parts
- 1 Year Labour*
ALL WARRANTIES BACK-TO-BASE*
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired
*Any cost associated with the transportation, travel, or freight to or from a customers premises is at the customers cost. This means a customer must return the machine to the point of sale or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
Warranties are subject to change depending on installation environment and usage, please contact your regional commercial manager for further information on the correct warranty for your facility.