For over 20 years, Elite Fitness™ has been New Zealand’s largest supplier of fitness equipment. Our aim and vision is to provide you Elite branded products, tested to the highest standard for quality and biomechanics at the best possible price.
All new Silverback Assault Rack. A great versatile half-rack, which combines the strength and safety of a full rack, at a fraction of the space. Train for hours in the comfort of your home knowing the Heavy Duty spotters will handle heavy loads and have plenty of adjustment options. Power band hooks provide plenty of points of contact for all your specialised training needs and work well for assisting those last few chin ups on the multigrip handles. After a good training session, feel rest assured that your tools of the trade will be safely stowed for the next workout.
*Please Note: Advertised Prices May Differ In-Store to Cover Local Freight*
|Height of Tallest User||6'/183 cm & Above|
|Number of Users||1-2 users|
10 Years Frame
All Warranties Back-to-Base*
* Any cost associated with the transportation, travel or freight to, or from, a customer’s premises, is at the customers cost. This means the customer must return the machine to the point of sale, or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired.
Shipping Policy: At Elite Fitness we aim to get your order to you as fast as possible, at a price that won't break the bank. For smaller items, we use Courier Post-delivery and for bulkier fitness equipment we use Mainfreight delivery. Extra costs will apply to rural delivery areas.
Orders received over the weekend will be processed for delivery and shipped
the following week.
Dispatch & Shipping Times: At Elite Fitness we aim to be very prompt when processing and dispatching, which usually takes 1-2 business days. Please note that larger items may have a longer dispatch time.
Courier orders/ Smaller items
North Island: 1-3 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-5 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Freight orders/ Larger items
North Island: 1-4 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-6 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Auckland Warehouse Collection: Most orders received before 3:30pm Monday – Thursday, can be arranged for collection the next business day by prior arrangement. Contact our Call Centre on 0800 243 834 or for this option.
Tracking & Tracing: All orders will receive a Track & Trace reference via email upon the dispatch, so you can track your order to your door.Note: Delivery times will be impacted by statutory holidays as Courier/ Freight companies do not operate on these days. Business days are classed as Monday-Friday and exclude statutory holidays.
- Bar & Safety Catchers: The bar catches adjust to multiple heights and the oversized safety catches offer you comfort when lifting alone.
- Structure: Functional Cross Fit Assault Half Rack which Includes a multi-grip pull-up bar and anchoring points for straps and bands. Full cage design for extra safety
- Framing: Extra heavy duty steel construction, robust and stable design with high quality metallic powder coating, the width accommodates a 7ft bar
- Funtionality: Perform all body weight and free weight exercises, allowing you to target and strengthen upper and lower body muscle groups.
- Storage: Includes eight plate storage posts to fit Olympic plates and two olympic bar holders
Maximum Weight Capacity: 360kg
Dimensions (H x W x L): 242 x 172 x 150cm
Product Weight: 154kg