Inspire™ Fitness designs, develops, and manufactures unique home exercise equipment of the highest quality. Engineered in the USA to enhance quality control measures, Inspire™ has invested heavily in ergonomic testing for all their products. This ensures optimal bio-mechanics to present you with the most effective workout. Inspire™ also has an Online Fitness Tracker to help you monitor progress and get closer to achieving your fitness goals.
The exceptional Inspire™ Cardio-Strider CS1 offers a practical, efficient full body workout. The Cardio-Strider CS1 also comes with a Silent Poly V Belt Drive, minimizing spin noise. The high attention to detail, quality and effectiveness make the CS1 one of the highest grade pieces of home equipment on the market.
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
|Height of Tallest User||6'/183 cm & Above|
|Number of Users||2-4 users|
|Duration of Each Workout||60+ minutes|
7 Years Frame
All Warranties Back-to-Base*
* Any cost associated with the transportation, travel or freight to, or from, a customer’s premises, is at the customers cost. This means the customer must return the machine to the point of sale, or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired.
Shipping Policy: At Elite Fitness we aim to get your order to you as fast as possible, at a price that won't break the bank. For smaller items, we use Courier Post-delivery and for bulkier fitness equipment we use Mainfreight delivery. Extra costs will apply to rural delivery areas.
Orders received over the weekend will be processed for delivery and shipped
the following week.
Dispatch & Shipping Times: At Elite Fitness we aim to be very prompt when processing and dispatching, which usually takes 1-2 business days. Please note that larger items may have a longer dispatch time.
Courier orders/ Smaller items
North Island: 1-3 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-5 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Freight orders/ Larger items
North Island: 1-4 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-6 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Auckland Warehouse Collection: Most orders received before 3:30pm Monday – Thursday, can be arranged for collection the next business day by prior arrangement. Contact our Call Centre on 0800 243 834 or for this option.
Tracking & Tracing: All orders will receive a Track & Trace reference via email upon the dispatch, so you can track your order to your door.Note: Delivery times will be impacted by statutory holidays as Courier/ Freight companies do not operate on these days. Business days are classed as Monday-Friday and exclude statutory holidays.
- Console: Liquid Crystal LCD Display feedback: Time, Resistance, Distance, Pulse, Calories, RPM.
- Resistance: 16 Levels of FF-EM Resistance- starts at an ultra-easy 20 watts
- Stride Length: ranging from 12” to 15” based on foot position
- Rear Drive System: Silent Poly V Belt Drive System provides whisper quiet operation
- Low Step through height: Offers easy access to the seat
- Reciprocating Movement: Simple Back and Forth Reciprocating Leg Movement drives through the hips to reduce knee shear