FreeMotion® Fitness was founded in 1999 based on a bold, yet simple observation: One dimensional training doesn't carry over to a three dimensional world, a place where twisting, turning, and moving in all planes is a natural occurrence. This observation resulted in the fitness breakthrough FreeMotion®, When you study the body like we do, innovation is easy. We're constantly looking for ways to increase performance and to help make exercise more productive and efficient. And we're able to do this by designing equipment that lets you train the way you move.
Enjoy the ultimate in comfort technology with the FreeMotion® C11.6 Exercise Bike. Boasting a comfortable, recumbent seat and a 10" full-color touch screen with web browser, this bike delivers incredible comfort and entertainment. You'll love working out! And, with iFit® Technology, it's never been easier to lose weight. Workouts Powered by Google Maps™, training with Jillian Michaels, competitions with family and friends and online fitness tracking will help you reach your goals fast. Plus, a Step Thru™ Design allows you to get on and off the bike with ease. The FreeMotion® C11.6 Exercise Bike delivers incredible comfort for maximum results.
|Height of Tallest User||6'/183 cm & Above|
|Number of Users||4+ users|
|Duration of Each Workout||30-60 minutes|
All Warranties Back-to-Base*
*Warranties are subject to change depending on installation environment and usage - Please consult your Commercial Rep for further details
* Any cost associated with the transportation, travel or freight to, or from, a customer’s premises, is at the customers cost. This means the customer must return the machine to the point of sale, or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired.
Shipping Policy: At Elite Fitness we aim to get your order to you as fast as possible, at a price that won't break the bank. For smaller items, we use Courier Post-delivery and for bulkier fitness equipment we use Mainfreight delivery. Extra costs will apply to rural delivery areas.
Orders received over the weekend will be processed for delivery and shipped
the following week.
Dispatch & Shipping Times: At Elite Fitness we aim to be very prompt when processing and dispatching, which usually takes 1-2 business days. Please note that larger items may have a longer dispatch time.
Courier orders/ Smaller items
North Island: 1-3 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-5 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Freight orders/ Larger items
North Island: 1-4 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-6 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Auckland Warehouse Collection: Most orders received before 3:30pm Monday – Thursday, can be arranged for collection the next business day by prior arrangement. Contact our Call Centre on 0800 243 834 or for this option.
Tracking & Tracing: All orders will receive a Track & Trace reference via email upon the dispatch, so you can track your order to your door.Note: Delivery times will be impacted by statutory holidays as Courier/ Freight companies do not operate on these days. Business days are classed as Monday-Friday and exclude statutory holidays.
Max User Weight: 180kg
- Resistance Type: Magnetic
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Display Type: 10" HD LCD, Display Optional, LCD, Touch-Screen
- Display Feedback: Calories, Course Profile, Distance, Heart Rate, Incline, Laps Completed, Pace, RPM, Speed, Time Elapsed
- HR Monitoring: HR Contacts & Polar
- Electrical Requirements 110v 20AMP