MONARK REHAB TRAINER 881E
REHAB TRAINER 881E
- Crank Arms Independent From One Another
- Set Arms at Different Lengths and Angles
- Can Be Used With Hands or Feet
Monark Sports & Medical bikes are designed and engineered in Sweden with a focus on developing products for active health improvement and rehabilitation. The distinguishing features of these products are their user-friendly design and construction for individuals and test administrators. Their modern look and functionality make these products ideal for all types of facilities. The healthcare product line facilitates health-awareness and fitness.
The Monark® Ergometers are the world’s most widely used test bike for fitness tests and workouts.
The Monark 881E is an arm and leg ergometer that offers great adjustment possibilities. The crank arms are independent from each other and will adjust to different angles and lengths. The Monark 881E has a user friendly display and can be used from a wheelchair. No power adapter is needed.
- Loads can be calibrated and are shown in Watts at 50 RPM
- Graduated scale in Watts, showing the workload at 50 RPM
- Electronic readouts of pedal RPM, total pedal revolutions and time
- Crank arms are individually adjustable both horizontally and vertically
- Individual crank height adjustment
- Control knob for adjustment of brake force
Warranties are subject to change depending on installation environment and usage
Dimensions: Width 470 mm (18.5”), Length 540 mm (21.2”), Height 550 mm (21.6”)
Product Weight: 22 kg (48.5 lbs)
- 152mm Steel crank
- Spring resistance system
- 11 kg flywheel
- Wheels for easy transport plus a transport handle, adjustable vertically
- Anti-corrosion treated and powder coated