FreeMotion™ Fitness was founded in 1999 based on a simple, yet bold observation: One-dimensional training doesn't carry over to a three-dimensional world. A place where twisting, turning, and moving in all planes is a daily fact of life. This observation resulted in the fitness breakthrough, FreeMotion™. When you study the body like they do, innovation is easy. FreeMotion™ is constantly looking for ways to increase performance and to help make exercise more productive and efficient. They do this by designing equipment that lets you train the way you move.
Experience the FreeMotion™ Reflex T7.7. Enjoy extreme joint protection with the Reflex™ Cushioning system, the ideal combination of comfort and performance. Take your mind off working out with the 10" HD Full-Colour Touch Display, offering limitless entertainment options. Connect to a wireless network to browse the web, read the news, catch up on your emails, catch the game or get on Facebook®! Walk at a decline! The Reflex T7.7 1-Step™ Incline and Decline Controls, the newest revolution in the treadmill training, instantly adjust your incline/decline level to stimulate different muscle groups and add variety to your routine. Boost weight loss, burn calories faster and reduce the impact on your joints. Enabled with iFit®, the T7.7 features workouts powered by Google Maps™, training with motivating online personal trainers, progress tracking and automatic speed and incline controls. Simulate trails from all over the world with iFit®! The 4.0 CHP Commercial Pro Motor delivers the longest and most powerful drive possible, extensively tested for superior performance in vibration and noise, making it the smoothest and quietest motor available on the market.
*Please Note: Advertised Prices May Differ In-Store to Cover Local Freight*
|Height of Tallest User||6'/183 cm & Above|
|Number of Users||4+ users|
|Duration of Each Workout||60+ minutes|
|Max Speed (KM)||19.00|
All Warranties Back-to-Base*
*Warranties are subject to change depending on installation environment and usage - Please consult your Commercial Rep for further details
* Any cost associated with the transportation, travel or freight to, or from, a customer’s premises, is at the customers cost. This means the customer must return the machine to the point of sale, or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired.
Warranties are subject to the correct user maintenance being carried out including maintaining cleanliness of the machine
Shipping Policy: At Elite Fitness we aim to get your order to you as fast as possible, at a price that won't break the bank. For smaller items, we use Courier Post-delivery and for bulkier fitness equipment we use Mainfreight delivery. Extra costs will apply to rural delivery areas.
Orders received over the weekend will be processed for delivery and shipped
the following week.
Dispatch & Shipping Times: At Elite Fitness we aim to be very prompt when processing and dispatching, which usually takes 1-2 business days. Please note that larger items may have a longer dispatch time.
Courier orders/ Smaller items
North Island: 1-3 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-5 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Freight orders/ Larger items
North Island: 1-4 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-6 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Auckland Warehouse Collection: Most orders received before 3:30pm Monday – Thursday, can be arranged for collection the next business day by prior arrangement. Contact our Call Centre on 0800 243 834 or for this option.
Tracking & Tracing: All orders will receive a Track & Trace reference via email upon the dispatch, so you can track your order to your door.Note: Delivery times will be impacted by statutory holidays as Courier/ Freight companies do not operate on these days. Business days are classed as Monday-Friday and exclude statutory holidays.
- 10” HD Web Full-Colour Touch-Screen: Powered by Andriod and iFit Enabled
- 9 Workout Apps: Designed by Personal Trainers to help you meet your fitness goals.
- 0 to 19km/h One-Touch Speed Control: Quickly and conveniently alter the speed during your workout.
- -3 to 15% One-Touch Incline/Decline: Get your heart rate up and burn more calories faster with just a touch of a button.
- Heart Rate Grip Sensors & Polar® Compatible: Use the Dual-Grip EKG Pulse Grip or Polar Chest Strap to instantly get a reading of your heart rate.
- Reflex™ Deck Cushioning: Reduce the force and impact that goes through your joints by up to 28%.
- iFit Compatible: iFit® Enabled, Built-in Touch Screen Smart Technology uses iFit Software for iFit Features.
- iPod / MP3 Compatible: Simply plug in your iPod, iPhone or iPad and listen through the 2.0 built-in speakers.
- CoolAir Workout Fan: So you can keep your temperature low and the intensity high.
Maximum User Weight: 160kg
Product Dimensions (H x W x L): 151 x 94 x 205cm
Running Area (W x L): 51 x 152cm
Motor: 4.0 CHP AC
Maximum Speed: 19km/h
Maximum Incline/Decline: -3 to 15%
Product Weight: 220kg