- All Cross-training
- Air Bikes
- Rigs and Racks
- Rig Accessories
- Power Racks & Cages
- Crosstraining Benches
- Gymnastic Rings
- Training Ropes
- Sleds & Farmer Walkers
- Plyometric Platforms
- Weight Vests
- Power Bags
- Weighted Balls
- Bumper & Competition Plates
- Sports Agility
- Lifting Accessories
- Crosstraining Accessories
- Chin-Up Bars
- Abdominal Products
- Racks & Trees
- Lifting Platforms
- Floor Guards & Mats
- Clock/ Timers
These high-quality Xtreme Elite Competition Bumper Plates are an IWF standard 450mm in diameter, with a narrow width that allows for more weight to be loaded on the bar. A 50.4mm collar opening and a High quality hardened chrome plated steel disc insert keep the plates firmly in place even during intense, high-rep training.
The IWF Standard colour coding of the Xtreme Elite Competition Bumper Plates makes them easy to identify at a glance, helping athletes, trainers, and coaches run more efficient workouts.
- Minimal Bounce: These competition weight plates have been tested on a Shore A Durometer Scale with an average measurement of 94 (highest in NZ), which delivers a consistent dead blow with minimal bounce found in all high-end Olympic weightlifting bumpers. Less bounce means less time chasing your bar around the gym.
- Finish: The competition weight plates have been given a gloss-matte-gloss finish with laser engraved lettering for a clean, minimalistic look.
- Raised Flanges: A raised rubber surface is to prevent direct metal-on-metal contact between the centre discs. Whether stacked on the bar or on a rack, the competition bumpers only come into contact with each other on the inner and outer flanges—reducing scuffing and helping to preserve the plates’ finish and laser engraved lettering. A convenient lip on the edge of the weight plate also makes it easier to pick up from the ground or off the rack.
Plate Thickness Chart:
- Green - 10KG: 30mm
- Yellow - 15KG: 35mm
- Blue - 20KG: 50mm
- Red - 25KG: 60mm
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
Shipping Policy: At Elite Fitness we aim to get your order to you as fast as possible, at a price that won't break the bank. For smaller items, we use Courier Post-delivery and for bulkier fitness equipment we use Mainfreight delivery. Extra costs will apply to rural delivery areas.
Orders received over the weekend will be processed for delivery and shipped
the following week.
Dispatch & Shipping Times: At Elite Fitness we aim to be very prompt when processing and dispatching, which usually takes 1-2 business days. Please note that larger items may have a longer dispatch time.
Courier orders/ Smaller items
North Island: 1-3 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-5 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Freight orders/ Larger items
North Island: 1-4 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-6 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Auckland Warehouse Collection: Most orders received before 3:30pm Monday – Thursday, can be arranged for collection the next business day by prior arrangement. Contact our Call Centre on 0800 243 834 or for this option.
Tracking & Tracing: All orders will receive a Track & Trace reference via email upon the dispatch, so you can track your order to your door.Note: Delivery times will be impacted by statutory holidays as Courier/ Freight companies do not operate on these days. Business days are classed as Monday-Friday and exclude statutory holidays.
- Plate Diameter: 450mm
- Collar Opening: 50.4mm
- Insert Type: High-Quality Hardened Chrome Plated Steel Disc
- Protective Rubber Flanges
- Dead Blow / Low Bounce Plates
- IWF Consistent Colour Coded
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 10 grams of Claimed Weight
- Shore Hardness: 94 SHa for Superior Bounce Reduction and Safety
- No Odour
- 100% Virgin Rubber