- All Cross-training
- Air Bikes
- Rigs and Racks
- Rig Accessories
- Power Racks & Cages
- Crosstraining Benches
- Gymnastic Rings
- Training Ropes
- Sleds & Farmer Walkers
- Plyometric Platforms
- Weight Vests
- Power Bags
- Weighted Balls
- Bumper & Competition Plates
- Sports Agility
- Lifting Accessories
- Crosstraining Accessories
- Chin-Up Bars
- Abdominal Products
- Racks & Trees
- Lifting Platforms
- Floor Guards & Mats
- Clock/ Timers
The Elite Clubbell is a club swinging tool that is primarily used for strength and conditioning, fitness training, and athletic performance enhancement. The clubbell combines modern engineering technology with ancient principles of strength training to create an effective tool for strength training. The Elite Clubbell can be used to improve the conditioning of a broad range of movements, instead of just muscle groups. The clubbell teaches you to integrate your body with complex movements that are directly applicable to real world needs and teaches you how to apply whole-body strength through a broad range of highly technical, athletic movements.
Other features of the Elite Clubbell:
- Fat loss – Lose Bodyfat, trim the tummy and get those rock hard abs you've always wanted.
- Muscle building – The clubbell can be used for building functional muscle all throughout the body. It won’t help you look like a bodybuilder, but you can build an imposing “hard-body” muscular physique – even in places you didn’t know you had muscles.
- Whole body, systemic strength and power development through full ranges of motion in sophisticated movements.
- Other fitness attribute development such as strength, endurance, power, coordination, balance, agility, etc.
- Improved joint mobility and stability, muscle flexibility, and connective tissue strength - reducing the risk of injury through pre-habilitation.
- Athletic performance enhancement for a broad range of sports and recreational activities.
- Improved grip strength, which is a proven marker for longevity.
- Improved posture during static and dynamic physical activity.
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
Shipping Policy: At Elite Fitness we aim to get your order to you as fast as possible, at a price that won't break the bank. For smaller items, we use Courier Post-delivery and for bulkier fitness equipment we use Mainfreight delivery. Extra costs will apply to rural delivery areas.
Orders received over the weekend will be processed for delivery and shipped
the following week.
Dispatch & Shipping Times: At Elite Fitness we aim to be very prompt when processing and dispatching, which usually takes 1-2 business days. Please note that larger items may have a longer dispatch time.
Courier orders/ Smaller items
North Island: 1-3 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-5 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Freight orders/ Larger items
North Island: 1-4 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-6 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Auckland Warehouse Collection: Most orders received before 3:30pm Monday – Thursday, can be arranged for collection the next business day by prior arrangement. Contact our Call Centre on 0800 243 834 or for this option.
Tracking & Tracing: All orders will receive a Track & Trace reference via email upon the dispatch, so you can track your order to your door.Note: Delivery times will be impacted by statutory holidays as Courier/ Freight companies do not operate on these days. Business days are classed as Monday-Friday and exclude statutory holidays.