ProForm® is America's No.1 selling fitness brand, with over 50 US Patents and over 20 years experience in the industry. ProForm® Fitness works hard to produce equipment and technology that aspires to push you further each day.
If you are looking for the best home workout experience, the ProForm® 520E Elliptical Crosstrainer will not disappoint. With the power of iFit, you can conquer any mountain from the luxury of your living room! A wide stride of up to 20" provides a very natural feeling motion, helping to maximise your results. Cross training is a great way to train and tone the lower body, but if you wish, transform your routine to a full body workout by adding the Soft Touch Arms function! Made from Commercial-Gauge Solid Steel, this machine will withstand even the most intense workouts.
A collection of 20 workout apps are available with the ProForm® 520E Elliptical Crosstrainer, each of which has been designed by a certified personal trainer. To help improve stability and create a more natural running experience, ProForm® have used oversized foot pedals with a textured surface for improved traction control and greater choice for foot placement. You can also take advantage of 20 levels of Silent Magnetic Resistance (SMR) using the quick-select buttons on the display console. This SMR system combined with a 9kg flywheel helps create a smoother running motion at the footplates, as well as when switching between resistance levels. If you’re interested in measuring your heart rate, either for health reasons or to stay within your own target range, the ProForm® 520E Elliptical Crosstrainer has been fitted with EKG Grip Pulse sensors. Integrated into the static handles, these can be used to display your heart rate reading on the console, if held for 15 seconds or more.
Enjoy a great full body workout on the ProForm® 520E Elliptical Crosstrainer for a great price. This machine is jam packed with entertainment features to suit your desired workout program.
*Please Note: Advertised Prices May Differ In-Store to Cover Local Freight*
|Height of Tallest User||6'/183 cm & Above|
|Number of Users||4+ users|
|Duration of Each Workout||30-60 minutes|
10 Years Frame
All Warranties Back-to-Base*
* Any cost associated with the transportation, travel or freight to, or from, a customer’s premises, is at the customers cost. This means the customer must return the machine to the point of sale, or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired.
Shipping Policy: At Elite Fitness we aim to get your order to you as fast as possible, at a price that won't break the bank. For smaller items, we use Courier Post-delivery and for bulkier fitness equipment we use Mainfreight delivery. Extra costs will apply to rural delivery areas.
Orders received over the weekend will be processed for delivery and shipped
the following week.
Dispatch & Shipping Times: At Elite Fitness we aim to be very prompt when processing and dispatching, which usually takes 1-2 business days. Please note that larger items may have a longer dispatch time.
Courier orders/ Smaller items
North Island: 1-3 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-5 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Freight orders/ Larger items
North Island: 1-4 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-6 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Auckland Warehouse Collection: Most orders received before 3:30pm Monday – Thursday, can be arranged for collection the next business day by prior arrangement. Contact our Call Centre on 0800 243 834 or for this option.
Tracking & Tracing: All orders will receive a Track & Trace reference via email upon the dispatch, so you can track your order to your door.Note: Delivery times will be impacted by statutory holidays as Courier/ Freight companies do not operate on these days. Business days are classed as Monday-Friday and exclude statutory holidays.
- Console: 5" Backlit LCD Console displaying Time, Resistance, Distance, Pulse, Calories, RPM.
- Programs: 20 Built-in Personal Trainer Workout Programs.
- Resistance: 20 Digital Resistance Levels with SMR (Silent Magnetic Resistance).
- Stride Length: 20" Stride helps exercise each muscle group completely
- Incline: 0° To 20° Adjustable Incline which adds extra levels of intenisty to your workouts.
- Flywheel: The 9kg Inertia-Enhanced Flywheel gives you a smooth and steady pedal stroke with the effective inertia made to perform.
- Front Drive System: Creates a natural motion and keeps your body in a good biomechanical position.
- iPod® Compatible: Just plug your iPod®* or MP3 player into our built-in two 2-inch speaker sound system.
- iFit™ Enabled: Built-in Bluetooth Smart Technology uses iFit App for iFit features and has an integrated tablet holder.
- Dual-Grip EKG Heart Rate Monitors: Monitor your heart rate with these convenient built-in handlebar sensors.
- USB Charging Port: Charge your device while you stay entertain throughout your workout.
- Commercial-Gauge Solid Steel Frame: This machine will withstand even the most intense workouts
- Transport Wheels & Lifting Handle: Simply take hold of the convenient lifing handle to lift and wheel the machine to your desired position.
Maximum User Weight: 135kg
Dimensions (H x W x L): 175 x 69 x 172cm
Stride Length: 20"
Power Requirements: 9V 2.0A
Product Weight: 90kg