For over 25 years NordicTrack® has been at the forefront of innovation in the fitness industry, forging a legacy in premium home fitness equipment.
Start up your fitness program today, without the hassle. The NordicTrack E10.0 Elliptical Crosstrainer assembles out of the box in 3 easy steps. Once it's been built, this elliptical delivers a powerful, results-driven workout. Change the motion of your stride with the Power Adjustable Incline function, targeting and tightening lower body muscle groups. The AutoBreeze workout fan automatically adjusts fan speed to match the speed of your workout, keeping you cool during challenging workouts. When you're done, the E10.0 folds up for easy storage, making it ideal for home use.
This elliptical offers a five-point stride advantage that lets you truly customize the feel of your workout: 1) Rear-drive design delivers a flatter, truer elliptical path that closely resembles natural stride ergonomics. 2) Oversized pedals offer options for close or wide feet placement. 3) The heel-to-toe angle of pedals adjusts for comfort. 4) Extra-tall workout arms allow you to perfectly position your grip height. 5) The flywheel weight is not too heavy or too light for a natural-feeling stride rhythm.
A revolutionary interactive training program, iFit technology helps you get much more out of each workout. Track your progress, replicate real-life runs with Google Maps™, take your training worldwide, and custom-tailor your workouts to your specific goals. Or get the training you want with the built-in workouts designed by a Certified Personal Trainer to help you reach your fitness goals. Choose from 12 calorie and 12 performance workout apps.
*iFit subscription sold separately – enquire now.
*Please Note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight.
|Height of Tallest User||6'/183 cm & Above|
|Number of Users||4+ users|
|Duration of Each Workout||30-60 minutes|
10 Years Frame
All Warranties Back-to-Base*
* Any cost associated with the transportation, travel or freight to, or from, a customer’s premises, is at the customers cost. This means the customer must return the machine to the point of sale, or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired.
Shipping Policy: At Elite Fitness we aim to get your order to you as fast as possible, at a price that won't break the bank. For smaller items, we use Courier Post-delivery and for bulkier fitness equipment we use Mainfreight delivery. Extra costs will apply to rural delivery areas.
Orders received over the weekend will be processed for delivery and shipped
the following week.
Dispatch & Shipping Times: At Elite Fitness we aim to be very prompt when processing and dispatching, which usually takes 1-2 business days. Please note that larger items may have a longer dispatch time.
Courier orders/ Smaller items
North Island: 1-3 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-5 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Freight orders/ Larger items
North Island: 1-4 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-6 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Auckland Warehouse Collection: Most orders received before 3:30pm Monday – Thursday, can be arranged for collection the next business day by prior arrangement. Contact our Call Centre on 0800 243 834 or for this option.
Tracking & Tracing: All orders will receive a Track & Trace reference via email upon the dispatch, so you can track your order to your door.Note: Delivery times will be impacted by statutory holidays as Courier/ Freight companies do not operate on these days. Business days are classed as Monday-Friday and exclude statutory holidays.
- Console: 5" Backlit LCD Console displaying Time, Resistance, Distance, Pulse, Calories, RPM.
- Programs: 24 Built-in Personal Trainer Workout Programs.
- Resistance: 22 Digital Resistance Levels with SMR (Silent Magnetic Resistance).
- Stride Length: 18" Stride helps exercise each muscle group completely
- Incline: 0°- 20° Power Adjustable Incline which adds extra levels of intensity to your workouts.
- Flywheel: The 10kg Inertia-Enhanced Flywheel gives you a smooth and steady pedal stroke with the effective inertia made to perform.
- Rear Drive System: With design guided by ergonomics, the distance between the pedals (Q Factor) on this rear drive elliptical is the same as a front drive elliptical.
- iPod® Compatible: Just plug your iPod®* or MP3 player into our built-in two 2-inch speaker sound system.
- iFit® Compatible: iFit Smart Technology uses requires the iFit module for iFit features and has an integrated tablet holder.
*iFit subscription sold separately – enquire now.
- AutoBreeze™ Workout Fan: Stay cool and comfortable with the oversized fan that adjusts its speed to match your workout.
- Dual-Grip EKG Heart Rate Monitors: Monitor your heart rate with these convenient built-in handlebar sensors.
- SNAP Assembly: Elliptical assembles in minutes, just takes a few simple steps to set-up.
- Vertical Spacesaver® Design: Fold your elliptical on its end and wheel it out of the way for storage.
Maximum User Weight: 135kg
Dimensions (H x W x L): 169 x 81 x 203cm
Folded Dimensions (H x W x L) 199 x 81 x 77cm
Stride Length: 18"
Power Requirements: 9V 2.0A
Product Weight: 90kg