For over 25 years NordicTrack® has been at the forefront of innovation in the fitness industry, forging a legacy in premium home fitness equipment.
Featuring the latest in fitness technology, the NordicTrack E 7.0 Elliptical comes equipped with iFit, giving you the freedom to take your workout worldwide. Largely adjustable stride and oversized pedals have been designed specifically to cater to your personal preference, optimizing comfort whilst you exercise. The flywheel delivers an even smoother, quieter ride for the most natural feeling motion available. 0 - 20 degree manual incline allows you to amp up the intensity of your workout and burn calories faster. With 20 Workout Apps to choose from and 20 Levels of Digital Magnetic Resistance, the NordicTrack E 7.0 Elliptical will continue to challenge you, no matter what your fitness ability may be!
You can stay motivated while you take on a low-impact workout that adjusts to meet your fitness goals. Adjust the incline ramp to target specific muscle groups or change your resistance at the touch of a button for more intensity. Bring your favorite music and movie files to your workout with the integrated tablet holder, USB charging station and sound system. Get the training you want with built-in workouts designed by a Certified Personal Trainer to help you reach your fitness goals. Choose from 10 calorie and 10 performance workout apps.
If you’re ready to lose weight, do it with iFit® Technology! Workouts Powered by Google Maps™ recreate routes anywhere in the world, automatically adjusting the resistance of the E70 Z elliptical to match the intensity of the terrain. (*Requires an iFit module and subscription, sold separately)
*iFit subscription sold separately – enquire now.
*Please Note: Advertised prices may differ in-store to cover local freight.
|Height of Tallest User||6'/183 cm & Above|
|Number of Users||4+ users|
|Duration of Each Workout||30-60 minutes|
10 Years Frame
All Warranties Back-to-Base*
* Any cost associated with the transportation, travel or freight to, or from, a customer’s premises, is at the customers cost. This means the customer must return the machine to the point of sale, or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired.
Shipping Policy: At Elite Fitness we aim to get your order to you as fast as possible, at a price that won't break the bank. For smaller items, we use Courier Post-delivery and for bulkier fitness equipment we use Mainfreight delivery. Extra costs will apply to rural delivery areas.
Orders received over the weekend will be processed for delivery and shipped
the following week.
Dispatch & Shipping Times: At Elite Fitness we aim to be very prompt when processing and dispatching, which usually takes 1-2 business days. Please note that larger items may have a longer dispatch time.
Courier orders/ Smaller items
North Island: 1-3 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-5 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Freight orders/ Larger items
North Island: 1-4 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-6 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Auckland Warehouse Collection: Most orders received before 3:30pm Monday – Thursday, can be arranged for collection the next business day by prior arrangement. Contact our Call Centre on 0800 243 834 or for this option.
Tracking & Tracing: All orders will receive a Track & Trace reference via email upon the dispatch, so you can track your order to your door.Note: Delivery times will be impacted by statutory holidays as Courier/ Freight companies do not operate on these days. Business days are classed as Monday-Friday and exclude statutory holidays.
- Console: 5" Backlit LCD Console displaying Time, Resistance, Distance, Pulse, Calories, RPM.
- Programs: 20 Built-in Personal Trainer Workout Programs.
- Resistance: 20 Digital Resistance Levels with SMR (Silent Magnetic Resistance).
- Stride Length: 20" Stride helps exercise each muscle group completely
- Incline: 0°- 20° Adjustable Incline which adds extra levels of intenisty to your workouts.
- Flywheel: The 9kg Inertia-Enhanced Flywheel gives you a smooth and steady pedal stroke with the effective inertia made to perform.
- Front Drive System: Creates a natural motion and keeps your body in a good biomechanical position.
- iPod® Compatible: Just plug your iPod®* or MP3 player into our built-in two 2-inch speaker sound system.
- iFit® Compatible: iFit Smart Technology uses requires the iFit module for iFit features and has an integrated tablet holder.
*iFit subscription sold separately – enquire now.
- Dual-Grip EKG Heart Rate Monitors: Monitor your heart rate with these convenient built-in handlebar sensors.
- USB Charging Port: Charge your device while you stay entertain throughout your workout.
- Commercial-Gauge Solid Steel Frame: This machine will withstand even the most intense workouts
- Transport Wheels & Lifting Handle: Simply take hold of the convenient lifing handle to lift and wheel the machine to your desired position.
Maximum User Weight: 135kg
Dimensions (H x W x L): 170 x 64 x 168cm
Stride Length: 20"
Power Requirements: 9V 2.0A
Product Weight: 93kg