The cutting edge Elite Winter Cardio Collection combines sleek design with high quality materials, the result? Elite Valor 4 Cross Trainer
The Valor 4 features an Easy-to-Read LCD console, displaying important workout statistics as you exercise - speed, distance, time, calories burned, watts and heart rate. Cross training is an excellent way to target muscle groups in the lower body, however feel free to transform your routine into a full body workout using the Upper Body Arms function.
With a 6kg Heavy Precision Balanced Flywheel and 12' Stride, the Valor 4 offers a swift, smooth movement. Tone arms, legs and glutes with one machine! 16 levels of Silent Magnetic Resistance and 16 Workout Programs will ensure you stay motivated to reach your fitness goals!
*Please Note: Advertised prices may differ in-store to cover local freight.
|Height of Tallest User||6'/183 cm & Under|
|Number of Users||1-2 users|
|Duration of Each Workout||15-30 minutes|
10 Years Frame
All Warranties Back-to-Base*
* Any cost associated with the transportation, travel or freight to, or from, a customer’s premises, is at the customers cost. This means the customer must return the machine to the point of sale, or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired.
Shipping Policy: At Elite Fitness we aim to get your order to you as fast as possible, at a price that won't break the bank. For smaller items, we use Courier Post-delivery and for bulkier fitness equipment we use Mainfreight delivery. Extra costs will apply to rural delivery areas.
Orders received over the weekend will be processed for delivery and shipped
the following week.
Dispatch & Shipping Times: At Elite Fitness we aim to be very prompt when processing and dispatching, which usually takes 1-2 business days. Please note that larger items may have a longer dispatch time.
Courier orders/ Smaller items
North Island: 1-3 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-5 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Freight orders/ Larger items
North Island: 1-4 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-6 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Auckland Warehouse Collection: Most orders received before 3:30pm Monday – Thursday, can be arranged for collection the next business day by prior arrangement. Contact our Call Centre on 0800 243 834 or for this option.
Tracking & Tracing: All orders will receive a Track & Trace reference via email upon the dispatch, so you can track your order to your door.Note: Delivery times will be impacted by statutory holidays as Courier/ Freight companies do not operate on these days. Business days are classed as Monday-Friday and exclude statutory holidays.
- Console: LCD Console: Displaying valuable feedback including; Time, Distance, Calories, Watts & Heart Rate.
- Programs: 16 Built-in Workout Programs.
- Flywheel: 6kg Heavy Precision Balanced Flywheel.
- Stride Length: 12" stride activates the most muscle within the elliptical motion.
- Resistance: 16 Levels of Magnetic Resistance.
- Rear Drive System: Creates a smaller footprint and takes up less space.
- Non-Slip Foot Plates: Feel comfortable and safe while you work out.
- Heart Rate Grip Sensors: Instantly check your pulse by placing your hands on the Heart Rate sensors on the handlebars.
- Upper Body Workout Arms: Push and pull on the moving arms to get a great upper body work out.
- Transport Wheels: Makes for easy moving and storage.
Maximum User Weight: 120kg
Dimensions (H x W x L): 162 x 63 x 121cm
Stride Length: 12"
Power Requirements: 6V 1.0A
Product Weight: 85kg