Octane® are the only company in the industry focused solely on designing, delivering and supporting the best elliptical cross trainers in the world. Octane® build premium, innovative low-impact equipment that delivers better workouts and better results. Octane's® track record is proven, with 48 consumer awards, including "Best Elliptical" for the past 6 years.
Since 2003, Octane Fitness® has won 48 Best Buy awards from consumer magazines and trade publications. Fueled by a relentless passion to offer the best elliptical machines, Octane Fitness® the only company in the world today dedicated solely to delivering breakthrough, performance cross training.
Although treadmills have impact-absorbing surfaces, they still don't eliminate joint stress entirely, and each step results in significant pressure on the body. Plus, your form on a treadmill is different than outside because you must adjust due to the moving belt.
The Zero Runner removes the weight on your joints so you can get your run in but without the impact. And, on the Zero Runner, your running form is truer to what you do outside.
Stay as strong on mile 20 as you did on mile one with the Zero Runner.
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
|Height of Tallest User||6'/183 cm & Above|
|Number of Users||4+ users|
|Duration of Each Workout||60+ minutes|
15 Years Frame
All Warranties Back-to-Base*
* Any cost associated with the transportation, travel or freight to, or from, a customer’s premises, is at the customers cost. This means the customer must return the machine to the point of sale, or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired.
Shipping Policy: At Elite Fitness we aim to get your order to you as fast as possible, at a price that won't break the bank. For smaller items, we use Courier Post-delivery and for bulkier fitness equipment we use Mainfreight delivery. Extra costs will apply to rural delivery areas.
Orders received over the weekend will be processed for delivery and shipped
the following week.
Dispatch & Shipping Times: At Elite Fitness we aim to be very prompt when processing and dispatching, which usually takes 1-2 business days. Please note that larger items may have a longer dispatch time.
Courier orders/ Smaller items
North Island: 1-3 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-5 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Freight orders/ Larger items
North Island: 1-4 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-6 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Auckland Warehouse Collection: Most orders received before 3:30pm Monday – Thursday, can be arranged for collection the next business day by prior arrangement. Contact our Call Centre on 0800 243 834 or for this option.
Tracking & Tracing: All orders will receive a Track & Trace reference via email upon the dispatch, so you can track your order to your door.Note: Delivery times will be impacted by statutory holidays as Courier/ Freight companies do not operate on these days. Business days are classed as Monday-Friday and exclude statutory holidays.
- Zero-Impact Running: Natural motion that replicates real running
- Large Display Screen: Simultaneously Displays Essential Workout Data
- Stride: Fixed 147cm Stride Length
- Health Benefits: Gait analysis to promote healthy posture and endurance
- Design: Low step-up height for comfort and to fit in rooms with low ceilings
- Heart Rate Monitor: Polar and ANT+ wireless heart rate
- Cordless & silent power operation
Max User Weight: 136kg
Dimensions (H x W x L): 148 x 97 x 160cm
Product Weight: 119kg