Schwinn® is an American icon, and a leading brand of bicycles, recreation products, and home and commercial fitness equipment. The brand is at the forefront of advances in fitness technology and has been an indispensable player in revolutionizing bicycling and fitness around the world. Schwinn® knows that who we are is in direct relation to where we came from... and the vision of our founders.
The Schwinn Airdyne AD8 leverages the iconic Schwinn air resistance reputation of durability and performance and updates it with a design and feature set in perfect alignment with today’s unique fitness challenges and environments. You may have spotted a Schwinn Airdyne on the popular television show The Ultimate Fighter.
Designed for novice riders right through to the toughest of athletes, this heavy-duty fan bike is perfect for WODs at CrossFit boxes, MMA gyms or for a great total body, low impact workout at home. The harder you pedal, the greater the resistance so the challenge is up to you! Increase calorie expenditure with high-intensity interval training (HIIT) sessions while working your upper and lower body at the same time.
The new Schwinn Airdyne AD8 delivers the latest in air resistance technology for effective and efficient workouts.
Meet your Match! Check out the ultimate air bike in action here.
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
For more information on our finance options click here or contact your nearest Elite Fitness store.
|Height of Tallest User||6'/183 cm & Above|
|Number of Users||4+ users|
|Duration of Each Workout||60+ minutes|
2 Years Parts
All Warranties Back-to-Base*
* Any cost associated with the transportation, travel or freight to, or from, a customer’s premises, is at the customers cost. This means the customer must return the machine to the point of sale, or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired.
*Warranties are subject to change depending on installation environment and usage - Please consult your Commercial Rep for further details
Shipping Policy: At Elite Fitness we aim to get your order to you as fast as possible, at a price that won't break the bank. For smaller items, we use Courier Post-delivery and for bulkier fitness equipment we use Mainfreight delivery. Extra costs will apply to rural delivery areas.
Orders received over the weekend will be processed for delivery and shipped
the following week.
Dispatch & Shipping Times: At Elite Fitness we aim to be very prompt when processing and dispatching, which usually takes 1-2 business days. Please note that larger items may have a longer dispatch time.
Courier orders/ Smaller items
North Island: 1-3 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-5 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Freight orders/ Larger items
North Island: 1-4 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-6 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Auckland Warehouse Collection: Most orders received before 3:30pm Monday – Thursday, can be arranged for collection the next business day by prior arrangement. Contact our Call Centre on 0800 243 834 or for this option.
Tracking & Tracing: All orders will receive a Track & Trace reference via email upon the dispatch, so you can track your order to your door.Note: Delivery times will be impacted by statutory holidays as Courier/ Freight companies do not operate on these days. Business days are classed as Monday-Friday and exclude statutory holidays.
- Durable Commercial Grade Components
- High-resolution LCD Display: Readouts: Calories, Watts, Time, Distance, Speed, RPM, Heart Rate
- RevMeter™ RPM gauge: perfect for interval training
- 9 Built-in Programmes: Interval, Target, Heart Rate Level Indicators for Fat Burn, Aerobic and Anaerobic Training
- Dual-Stage Super-Torque Drive Belts
- Resistance System: Infinite Wind Resistance Levels, the greater the resistance
- Heart Rate Telemetry Enabled: Works with uncoded Polar® compatible chest strap transmitters operating in 4.5kHz - 5.5kHz range
- Perimeter Weighed Performance Fan: Easy start up and smooth ride
- Drive System: Quiet, Single-Stage Belt
- Ergonomic Features: Multi-position Hand Grips & Adjustable Saddle
- Water Bottle Holder
Max User Weight: 160kg
Dimensions (H x W x L): 105.6cm x 50cm x 132.4cm
Power Requirements: 2 D Batteries (Not included - optional for use in console)
Product Weight: 51kg
Use: Full Commercial