Looking to complete a quick and effective workout on a smooth and robust exercycle? The Elite Semi-Commercial B4100 upright bike is perfect for you! The B4100 features 12 valuable workout programmes including interval, hill, and manual. The 16 levels of resistance will test all but the professional cyclists with the convenience of changing the resistance on the console and the handles.
The robust commercially designed framework can handle up to 140kg easily whilst providing all the ergonomic comfort associated with commercial products.
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
|Height of Tallest User||6'/183 cm & Above|
|Number of Users||4+ users|
|Duration of Each Workout||60+ minutes|
5 Years Frame
All Warranties Back-to-Base*
* Any cost associated with the transportation, travel or freight to, or from, a customer’s premises, is at the customers cost. This means the customer must return the machine to the point of sale, or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired.
*Warranties are subject to change depending on installation environment and usage - Please consult your Commercial Rep for further details
Shipping Policy: At Elite Fitness we aim to get your order to you as fast as possible, at a price that won't break the bank. For smaller items, we use Courier Post-delivery and for bulkier fitness equipment we use Mainfreight delivery. Extra costs will apply to rural delivery areas.
Orders received over the weekend will be processed for delivery and shipped
the following week.
Dispatch & Shipping Times: At Elite Fitness we aim to be very prompt when processing and dispatching, which usually takes 1-2 business days. Please note that larger items may have a longer dispatch time.
Courier orders/ Smaller items
North Island: 1-3 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-5 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Freight orders/ Larger items
North Island: 1-4 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-6 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Auckland Warehouse Collection: Most orders received before 3:30pm Monday – Thursday, can be arranged for collection the next business day by prior arrangement. Contact our Call Centre on 0800 243 834 or for this option.
Tracking & Tracing: All orders will receive a Track & Trace reference via email upon the dispatch, so you can track your order to your door.Note: Delivery times will be impacted by statutory holidays as Courier/ Freight companies do not operate on these days. Business days are classed as Monday-Friday and exclude statutory holidays.
- Console: LCD Display - Speed, Distance, Time, Pulse and Calories Burned
- Programs: 12 Built-in Programmes
- Resistance: 16 Levels of Smooth Magnetic Resistance
- Seat Adjustments: Quick Release Vertical Adjustments
- Transport Wheels
- Drink Bottle holder
Max User Weight: 140kg
Dimensions (H x W x L): cm
Flywheel: 7kg Heavy Duty Precision Balanced