- Maintain Cramp-Free Muscle Response
- Added Electrolytes to Ensure you Start Exercise with the Best Possible Electrolyte Balance
- Formulated for Higher Bioavailability
- Flavours: Lemon Chill & Tropical
Balance Nutrition Mag-Primer has been formulated to help endurance and fitness athletes prepare to go the distance and maintain a cramp free muscle response. Magnesium is a vital mineral that plays a key role in over 300 different biochemical reactions throughout your body; including energy production and muscle response.
Good levels of magnesium in the right balance with calcium help your body to activate and relax muscles appropriately, which then supports continued cramp-free muscle performance out in the field, on the bike or running down the road.
- Maintain cramp-free muscle response
- Added electrolytes to ensure you start exercise with the best possible electrolyte balance to assist with hydration
- Provides sustained energy levels with a carefully chosen blend of carbohydrates for sustained energy
- Formulated for higher bioavailability
What's in Balance Nutrition Mag-Primer?
- High-dose magnesium: to support optimum muscle function and cramp-free muscle response when you need it most
- Extra electrolytes: to help ensure you start your training session with the right all-important balance of magnesium, calcium, sodium and potassium
- Assists and maintains glycogen (energy) stores: with a carefully chosen blend of carbohydrates for sustained energy
- No artificial sweeteners: in fact, no artificial colours or flavours either, for a great tasting flavour
Take one serve prior to exercise, to ensure optimum levels in muscles, up to two serves a day. Balance Nutrition Mag-Primer helps to prepare your muscles to give their all when you most need it. Mag-Primer is the ideal muscle primer. It contains high-dose magnesium to support a cramp free muscle response, carbohydrates for sustained energy and electrolytes to support hydration.
Get out what you put in!
Shipping Policy: At Elite Fitness we aim to get your order to you as fast as possible, at a price that won't break the bank. For smaller items, we use Courier Post-delivery and for bulkier fitness equipment we use Mainfreight delivery. Extra costs will apply to rural delivery areas.
Orders received over the weekend will be processed for delivery and shipped
the following week.
Dispatch & Shipping Times: At Elite Fitness we aim to be very prompt when processing and dispatching, which usually takes 1-2 business days. Please note that larger items may have a longer dispatch time.
Courier orders/ Smaller items
North Island: 1-3 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-5 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Freight orders/ Larger items
North Island: 1-4 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-6 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Auckland Warehouse Collection: Most orders received before 3:30pm Monday – Thursday, can be arranged for collection the next business day by prior arrangement. Contact our Call Centre on 0800 243 834 or for this option.
Tracking & Tracing: All orders will receive a Track & Trace reference via email upon the dispatch, so you can track your order to your door.Note: Delivery times will be impacted by statutory holidays as Courier/ Freight companies do not operate on these days. Business days are classed as Monday-Friday and exclude statutory holidays.
Container Size: 780G
Serving Size: 1/2 Scoop (25g)
Servings Per Container: 31
Take one serve prior to exercise, to ensure optimum levels in muscles, up to two serves a day.
Add 25g (half a scoop) to 200ml of water and shake to dissolve. Take 1-2 times daily to load magnesium levels. Do not exceed 2 serves daily.
Amount Per Serve:
Energy 339kJ (81Cal)
Protein Less than 1.0g
Fat Total Less than 1.0g
Saturated less than 0.1g
Sodium 119mg (26mmol/L)
Potassium 40mg (5mmol/L)
Magnesium 163mg (34mmol/L)
Calcium 50mg (6mmol/L)
Chloride 150mg (21mmol/L)
Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Fructose, Minerals (Magnesium gluconate, Calcium Lactate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride), Citric Acid, Flavour, Colour (Betacarotene, Beet red), Anticaking agent (Silicon dioxide).
Please Note: Contains Soy product (Soy oil in Betacarotene). Made in New Zealand from imported and local ingredients.