MotionCraft is a subsidiary company to the Pro Gym Co established in 1991. All MotionCraft products have been designed by a team of dedicated engineers and product designers. Not only are the products visually appealing and unique, Motioncraft also designs what goes inside. Eddy Current Brakes, Electro Magnetic Braking Systems, as well as motors and controllers for all products. Worldwide MotionCraft have over 100 patents protecting their exclusive designs. Motioncraft bring to the fitness industry a level of design skill and technical expertise that earns them the admiration of our customers and the envy of our competitors.
Rowing is an excellent exercise to attain maximum physical fitness. Much like rowing a boat on the water, a stationary rowing machine can help to build and tone muscles, strengthen cardiovascular function and increase stamina. Rowing machines are particularly effective for older fitness enthusiasts because there they place no strain on the back and joints.
The Motioncraft R200APM Rower is rated full-commercial for the serious rowers who want to use the best. The R200APM Rower is great for the home and an even better addition to any gymnasium or personal training studio.
The R200APM incorporates programmable magnetic resistance with the added inertia of a fan and weighted flywheel to produce a realistic rowing feeling. Because the R200 rower uses a belt instead of a chain it is far more quiet and needs less maintenance than most commercial grade rowers that rely on a chain drive. The rower is made from the heaviest premium grade materials and a stronger frame.
The R200 blows the competition out of the water with it's advanced console, and wide range of programmes, and super smooth and quiet glide system, you will be amazed at this highly evolved product - the R200 is simply a joy to use.
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
|Height of Tallest User||6'/183 cm & Above|
|Number of Users||4+ users|
|Duration of Each Workout||60+ minutes|
10 Years Frame
All Warranties Back-to-Base*
* Any cost associated with the transportation, travel or freight to, or from, a customer’s premises, is at the customers cost. This means the customer must return the machine to the point of sale, or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired.
*Warranties are subject to change depending on installation environment and usage - Please consult your Commercial Rep for further details
Shipping Policy: At Elite Fitness we aim to get your order to you as fast as possible, at a price that won't break the bank. For smaller items, we use Courier Post-delivery and for bulkier fitness equipment we use Mainfreight delivery. Extra costs will apply to rural delivery areas.
Orders received over the weekend will be processed for delivery and shipped
the following week.
Dispatch & Shipping Times: At Elite Fitness we aim to be very prompt when processing and dispatching, which usually takes 1-2 business days. Please note that larger items may have a longer dispatch time.
Courier orders/ Smaller items
North Island: 1-3 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-5 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Freight orders/ Larger items
North Island: 1-4 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-6 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Auckland Warehouse Collection: Most orders received before 3:30pm Monday – Thursday, can be arranged for collection the next business day by prior arrangement. Contact our Call Centre on 0800 243 834 or for this option.
Tracking & Tracing: All orders will receive a Track & Trace reference via email upon the dispatch, so you can track your order to your door.Note: Delivery times will be impacted by statutory holidays as Courier/ Freight companies do not operate on these days. Business days are classed as Monday-Friday and exclude statutory holidays.
- Console: Dual Colour LED Screen
- Programs: 15 Auto Controlled Programmes including Pacer, Interval, Heart Rate control, Heart rate recovery, Watts Dependent
- Resistance: Full Auto Controlled Air - Magnetic Resistance System
- Design: Extra strong frame and aluminium beam providing full stroke for tall people, 2 extra stell sheet on the aluminium beam,14pcs seat bearing rollers & 4 screw holes to secure on the ground
- Ergonomic Features: Improved ergonomically designed handle, Angled foot rests with pivoting heel supports. & Adjustable air vents
- Multi-user: Personal Data Storage for 4 Users
- Heartrate Monitor: Built-in chest band receiver
- SpaceSaver Design: Foldaway frame