WATERROWER A1S4 WALNUT HOME ROWING MACHINE 2016
For over 20 years WaterRower® has been combining stylish design, handcrafted workmanship and ethically sourced materials. WaterRower originates from Rhode Island, the USA where it still manufactures its high-quality rowing machines since the early 1980's.
Patent Flywheel Design
The WaterRower's patented Water Flywheel has been designed to emulate the exact dynamics as a boat moving through water; the objective of the exercise of rowing. The outcome is an exercise with an uncanny similarity to the 'real thing. 'In much the same way as an oarsperson levers the boat through the water with each stroke, the WaterRower user levers the Water around in the tank. An increase in speed will increase this resistance and require an increase in effort/intensity.
WaterRower® are renowned for their high-quality commercial rowing machine and in recent years have expanded their range to include home machines to give you the option to use one of these incredible machines from the comfort of your own home! The latest model, the WaterRower® A1S4, combines the advanced console of the WaterRower S4 with the low maintenance frame design of the WaterRower A1 to produce an improved home to a light commercial rowing machine.
This incredible piece of engineering has been designed to reduce sound giving you a quieter, more enjoyable work out experience. Crafted from American Walnut that has been harvested from replenished forests and hand finished using Danish Oil to help preserve the wood and give the machine a water-resistant coating. The WaterRower® A1S4 features the S4 Performance Monitor, designed with PC connectivity (using provided USB cable) so you can connect to rowing software to make your training or exercise routine more effective and enjoyable. Software programs include the analytical WaterCoach FIT, and online, head-to-head web-racing Netathlon and We-Row. For more information on We-Row, please see below. This sturdy rowing machine can handle loads of up to 125kg and has been built to withstand even the most intense workouts!
WeRow Software Compatible
Simply connect your WaterRower and you're ready to go!
- Create training races and invite others to race against you.
- Private rowing: allows you to track your own data and progress.
- Connect and chat with your opponents when you join a race.
- Track training results with your online profile.
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
|Height of Tallest User||6'/183 cm & Above|
|Number of Users||2-4 users|
|Duration of Each Workout||30-60 minutes|
10 Years Frame
All Warranties Back-to-Base*
* Any cost associated with the transportation, travel or freight to, or from, a customer’s premises, is at the customers cost. This means the customer must return the machine to the point of sale, or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired.
- Designed for Home use
- Construction: Handcrafted from American Black Walnut - Solid Walnut construction with Danish Oil Finish
- Console: Performance S4 Monitor
- Resistance: Unique Water Flywheel Resistance
- Award Winning Design: Low Maintenance with No Running Cost, Soothingly Silent Motion & Compact Footprint
- Ergonomic Feature: Moulded Seating & 17 " Handle Width
- SpaceSaver Design: Can be stored vertically with Transport wheels
- Ethically Produced with a Lifelong Investment