For over 20 years WaterRower® has been combining stylish design, handcrafted workmanship and ethically sourced materials. WaterRower originates from Rhode Island, the USA where it still manufactures its high-quality rowing machines since the early 1980's.
Patent Flywheel Design
The WaterRower's patented Water Flywheel has been designed to emulate the exact dynamics as a boat moving through water; the objective of the exercise of rowing. The outcome is an exercise with an uncanny similarity to the 'real thing. 'In much the same way as the oars-person levers the boat through the water with each stroke, the WaterRower user levers the Water around in the tank. An increase in speed will increase this resistance and require an increase in effort/intensity.
WaterRower® are renowned for their high-quality commercial rowing machine and in recent years have expanded their range to include home machines to give you the option to use one of these incredible machines from the comfort of your own home! The latest model, the WaterRower® A1S4, combines the advanced console of the WaterRower S4 with the low maintenance frame design of the WaterRower A1 to produce an improved home to a light commercial rowing machine.
This incredible piece of engineering has been designed to reduce sound giving you a quieter, more enjoyable work out experience. Crafted from American Walnut that has been harvested from replenished forests and hand finished using Danish Oil to help preserve the wood and give the machine a water-resistant coating. The WaterRower® A1S4 features the S4 Performance Monitor, designed with PC connectivity (using provided USB cable) so you can connect to rowing software to make your training or exercise routine more effective and enjoyable. Software programs include the analytical WaterCoach FIT, and online, head-to-head web-racing Netathlon and We-Row. For more information on We-Row, please see below. This sturdy rowing machine can handle loads of up to 125kg and has been built to withstand even the most intense workout. The A1S4 is designed for home use.
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
|Height of Tallest User||6'/183 cm & Above|
|Number of Users||2-4 users|
|Duration of Each Workout||30-60 minutes|
10 Years Frame
All Warranties Back-to-Base*
* Any cost associated with the transportation, travel or freight to, or from, a customer’s premises, is at the customers cost. This means the customer must return the machine to the point of sale, or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired.
Shipping Policy: At Elite Fitness we aim to get your order to you as fast as possible, at a price that won't break the bank. For smaller items, we use Courier Post-delivery and for bulkier fitness equipment we use Mainfreight delivery. Extra costs will apply to rural delivery areas.
Orders received over the weekend will be processed for delivery and shipped
the following week.
Dispatch & Shipping Times: At Elite Fitness we aim to be very prompt when processing and dispatching, which usually takes 1-2 business days. Please note that larger items may have a longer dispatch time.
Courier orders/ Smaller items
North Island: 1-3 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-5 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Freight orders/ Larger items
North Island: 1-4 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-6 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Auckland Warehouse Collection: Most orders received before 3:30pm Monday – Thursday, can be arranged for collection the next business day by prior arrangement. Contact our Call Centre on 0800 243 834 or for this option.
Tracking & Tracing: All orders will receive a Track & Trace reference via email upon the dispatch, so you can track your order to your door.Note: Delivery times will be impacted by statutory holidays as Courier/ Freight companies do not operate on these days. Business days are classed as Monday-Friday and exclude statutory holidays.
- Construction: Handcrafted from American Black Walnut - Solid Walnut construction with Danish Oil Finish
- Console: Performance S4 Monitor
- Resistance: Unique Water Flywheel Resistance
- Award Winning Design: Low Maintenance with No Running Cost, Soothingly Silent Motion & Compact Footprint
- Ergonomic Feature: Moulded Seating & 17 " Handle Width
- SpaceSaver Design: Can be stored vertically with Transport wheels
- Ethically Produced with a Lifelong Investment