For anyone who's looking to start or add to their home gym, the Marcy SB350 FID Utility Bench is going to quickly be the sweatiest and most-loved piece of equipment you have. This versatile bench features an adjustable back that can go from incline, to flat to decline, giving you an ideal place for working on your upper body with dumbbells, bars or even bodyweight exercises. You can also work out the legs with the two-position padded bar and weight post that gives you the opportunity to do a leg extension or curl. Boxed upholstery with high-density foam offers comfort and durability, while the powder-coated steel frame is resilient enough for years of iron-pumping attention. This versatile and essential bench is also designed to fit most standard racks, cages and Smith machines.
*Please Note: Advertised prices may differ in-store to cover local freight.
|Height of Tallest User||6'/183 cm & Under|
|Number of Users||1-2 users|
|Duration of Each Workout||15-30 minutes|
10 Years Frame
All Warranties Back-to-Base*
* Any cost associated with the transportation, travel or freight to, or from, a customer’s premises, is at the customers cost. This means the customer must return the machine to the point of sale, or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired.
Shipping Policy: At Elite Fitness we aim to get your order to you as fast as possible, at a price that won't break the bank. For smaller items, we use Courier Post-delivery and for bulkier fitness equipment we use Mainfreight delivery. Extra costs will apply to rural delivery areas.
Orders received over the weekend will be processed for delivery and shipped
the following week.
Dispatch & Shipping Times: At Elite Fitness we aim to be very prompt when processing and dispatching, which usually takes 1-2 business days. Please note that larger items may have a longer dispatch time.
Courier orders/ Smaller items
North Island: 1-3 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-5 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Freight orders/ Larger items
North Island: 1-4 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-6 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Auckland Warehouse Collection: Most orders received before 3:30pm Monday – Thursday, can be arranged for collection the next business day by prior arrangement. Contact our Call Centre on 0800 243 834 or for this option.
Tracking & Tracing: All orders will receive a Track & Trace reference via email upon the dispatch, so you can track your order to your door.Note: Delivery times will be impacted by statutory holidays as Courier/ Freight companies do not operate on these days. Business days are classed as Monday-Friday and exclude statutory holidays.
- Framing: Powder-Coated Steel Frame
- Upholstery: High-density foam padding with boxed upholstery
- Adjustability: 6-Position adjustable back pad into Flat, Incline and Decline positions
- Total Leg Developer: Fits Olympic and Standard plates also includes comfortable foam rollers
- Transport: Convenient Transport Handle
- Functionality: Perfect for Upper and Lower Body Workouts
Maximum Total Weight Capacity: 272kg/ 600lbs
Dimensions (H x W x L): 118 x 58 x 165cm
Product Weight: 18kg/ 40lb