- All Strength
- Fid Benches
- Power Racks & Cages
- Smith Machines
- Functional Trainers
- Bowflex Gyms
- Single Function Machines
- Gym Attachments
- Weight Plates
- Weight Sets
- Medicine Balls
- Chin-Up Bars
- Abdominal Products
- Racks & Trees
- Lifting Platforms
- Floor Guards & Mats
For over 20 years, Elite Fitness™ has been New Zealand’s largest supplier of fitness equipment. Our aim and vision is to provide you Elite branded products, tested for the highest standard of quality and biomechanics, at the best possible price.
Elite presents to you the Silverback Series, high quality strength equipment constructed from solid steel that is durable and easy to use. Suitable for all abilities this series enables you to push yourself to become your physical best. Have confidence that Silverback will not let you down.
FID (Flat, Incline, Decline) benches are great to use with dumbbells or can be used with a squat rack, power cage or smith machine. Build and tone muscle groups such as your chest, shoulders, back, biceps, triceps and abs in the comfort of your own home. The Fid 2.0 provides all the support you need whilst working out with high density padded foam upholstry.
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
|Height of Tallest User||6'/183 cm & Above|
|Number of Users||2-4 users|
|Duration of Each Workout||30-60 minutes|
ALL WARRANTIES BACK-TO-BASE*
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired
*Any cost associated with the transportation, travel, or freight to or from a customers premises is at the customers cost. This means a customer must return the machine to the point of sale or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
Shipping Policy: At Elite Fitness we aim to get your order to you as fast as possible, at a price that won't break the bank. For smaller items, we use Courier Post-delivery and for bulkier fitness equipment we use Mainfreight delivery. Extra costs will apply to rural delivery areas.
Orders received over the weekend will be processed for delivery and shipped
the following week.
Dispatch & Shipping Times: At Elite Fitness we aim to be very prompt when processing and dispatching, which usually takes 1-2 business days. Please note that larger items may have a longer dispatch time.
Courier orders/ Smaller items
North Island: 1-3 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-5 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Freight orders/ Larger items
North Island: 1-4 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-6 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Auckland Warehouse Collection: Most orders received before 3:30pm Monday – Thursday, can be arranged for collection the next business day by prior arrangement. Contact our Call Centre on 0800 243 834 or for this option.
Tracking & Tracing: All orders will receive a Track & Trace reference via email upon the dispatch, so you can track your order to your door.Note: Delivery times will be impacted by statutory holidays as Courier/ Freight companies do not operate on these days. Business days are classed as Monday-Friday and exclude statutory holidays.
- Bench Adjustments: Multiple position adjustment including flat, incline, decline and military. Use the FID for multiple workouts and target different muscle groups with adjustable positions.
- Heavy Duty Frame: High grade construction with solid steel, makes the FID1.0 durable and reliable and the grey powder coat finish looks great and will help maintain the durability and quality of the FID.
- Usage: Designed for home - light commercial use, not suitable for full commercial use. Suitable for dumbbell weight lifting and for most squat racks, cages and smith machines
- Adjustable Leg Holder: Oversized leg holder with high density foam rollers
- Upholstery: The FID is low maintenance and durable with high quality durable upholstery which is easy to wipe down after use.
- Quick & Easy Adjustments: Change the position of the fid with the easy to use manual adjustments.
- Transport: The FID has been designed with transport wheels and a handle, making it easy for you to move the FID when needed.
Maximum Total Weight Capacity: 600lb/272kgs
Dimensions (H x W x L): 116 x 64 x 132cm
Product Weight: 30kgs
Incline/Decline: 7 Adjustable Levels