FreeMotion™ Fitness was founded in 1999 based on a bold, yet simple observation: One dimensional training doesn't carry over to a three dimensional world, a place where twisting, turning, and moving in all planes is a natural occurrence. This observation resulted in the fitness breakthrough FreeMotion™. When you study the body like we do, innovation is easy. We're constantly looking for ways to increase performance and to help make exercise more productive and efficient. And we're able to do this by designing equipment that lets you train the way you move.
The FreeMotion™ Dual Cable Cross enhances strength by allowing users to perform movements that mimic activities in both sports and life. Functionally trains the muscles of the entire body to work together while building stability and coordination.
*Please Note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight.
10 Years Frame
All Warranties Back-to-Base*
* Any cost associated with the transportation, travel or freight to, or from, a customer’s premises, is at the customers cost. This means the customer must return the machine to the point of sale, or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired.
Shipping Policy: At Elite Fitness we aim to get your order to you as fast as possible, at a price that won't break the bank. For smaller items, we use Courier Post-delivery and for bulkier fitness equipment we use Mainfreight delivery. Extra costs will apply to rural delivery areas.
Orders received over the weekend will be processed for delivery and shipped
the following week.
Dispatch & Shipping Times: At Elite Fitness we aim to be very prompt when processing and dispatching, which usually takes 1-2 business days. Please note that larger items may have a longer dispatch time.
Courier orders/ Smaller items
North Island: 1-3 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-5 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Freight orders/ Larger items
North Island: 1-4 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-6 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Auckland Warehouse Collection: Most orders received before 3:30pm Monday – Thursday, can be arranged for collection the next business day by prior arrangement. Contact our Call Centre on 0800 243 834 or for this option.
Tracking & Tracing: All orders will receive a Track & Trace reference via email upon the dispatch, so you can track your order to your door.Note: Delivery times will be impacted by statutory holidays as Courier/ Freight companies do not operate on these days. Business days are classed as Monday-Friday and exclude statutory holidays.
- Swivel Pulleys: Pulley design ensures fluid cable travel and provides a nearly unlimited range of motion.
- Independently Rotating Arms: Each arm rotates vertically and horizontally with 12 vertical and 9 horizontal settings to accommodate virtually any movement pattern. Arms are counterbalanced for easy positioning.
- Cable Travel: Extensive cable travel allows for full exercise extension or flexion, single arm: 92 inches (234 cm), two arms: 92 inches (234 cm).
- Weight Stack: Enclosed weight stacks limits access to moving parts for user safety. Dual independent stacks allow two members to workout simultaneously.
- Industrial Construction: Equipment is built with 11- and 7-gauge steel and is electrostatically powder-coated.
- Kick Plates: 16-gauge, stainless steel kick plates protect the machine from wear and tear.
- ADA Compliant: Compliant with Americans with Disabilities Act for wheelchair accessibility.
- New Enhanced Pivot Box: Horizontal adjustment has been incorporated into the pivot box for increased visibility. A vertical adjustment knob is now fixed in the pivot box.
- New 3:1 Cable Ratio: A 3:1 cable ratio is now available on this Generation II Dual Cable Cross for the same resistance and travel with fewer weights.
- Independently Moving Handles: Handles can move independently for virtually unlimited exercises.
Dimensions (H x W x L): 228 x 167 x 134cm
Product Weight: 452kg / 997 pounds aprox
Weight Stack: 68kg / 150lbs
Independent Weight Stacks: 95.2kg / 210lbs
Weight Stack Guard: Yes