For over 20 years, Elite Fitness™ has been New Zealand’s largest supplier of fitness equipment. Our aim and vision are to provide you Elite-branded products, tested for the highest standard of quality and biomechanics, at the best possible price.
The Silverback Dual Pulley 1.0 is a great addition to your home gym. Cable training provides consistent tension through every range of motion. The unlimited high-low cable positioning offers both upper and lower body oriented exercise options, incorporating power and strength into any total fitness regime.
Training with cables gives you the power to train any group of muscle, The Silverback Dual Pulley 1.0 is one of the most versatile pieces of equipment available for a home gym. Challenge your core with free cable design and fully adjustable from High Pulley, Low Pulley, Leg Kick, Pec Fly and Chin up bar.
*Please Note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight.
|Height of Tallest User||6'/183 cm & Above|
|Number of Users||4+ users|
|Duration of Each Workout||60+ minutes|
10 Years Frame
All Warranties Back-to-Base*
* Any cost associated with the transportation, travel or freight to, or from, a customer’s premises, is at the customers cost. This means the customer must return the machine to the point of sale, or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired.
Shipping Policy: At Elite Fitness we aim to get your order to you as fast as possible, at a price that won't break the bank. For smaller items, we use Courier Post-delivery and for bulkier fitness equipment we use Mainfreight delivery. Extra costs will apply to rural delivery areas.
Orders received over the weekend will be processed for delivery and shipped
the following week.
Dispatch & Shipping Times: At Elite Fitness we aim to be very prompt when processing and dispatching, which usually takes 1-2 business days. Please note that larger items may have a longer dispatch time.
Courier orders/ Smaller items
North Island: 1-3 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-5 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Freight orders/ Larger items
North Island: 1-4 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-6 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Auckland Warehouse Collection: Most orders received before 3:30pm Monday – Thursday, can be arranged for collection the next business day by prior arrangement. Contact our Call Centre on 0800 243 834 or for this option.
Tracking & Tracing: All orders will receive a Track & Trace reference via email upon the dispatch, so you can track your order to your door.Note: Delivery times will be impacted by statutory holidays as Courier/ Freight companies do not operate on these days. Business days are classed as Monday-Friday and exclude statutory holidays.
- Exercise Stations: Free cable design, can achieve High Pulley, Low Pulley, Leg Kick, Pectoral Fly and Pull up.
- Frame: Heavy Duty Steel Tubing Construction with high-quality dark grey and silver grey two colour tone metallic powder coating.
- Pulley: Fiberglass strengthened nylon pulleys with sealed ball bearing.
- Attachments: Includes all attachments shown in the picture.
Weight Stack: 2 x 72.5kg
Dimensions (H x W x L): 210 x 132 x 980 cm.
Cable Weight: 907kg (tested)