- All Strength
- Fid Benches
- Power Racks & Cages
- Smith Machines
- Functional Trainers
- Bowflex Gyms
- Single Function Machines
- Gym Attachments
- Weight Plates
- Weight Sets
- Medicine Balls
- Chin-Up Bars
- Abdominal Products
- Racks & Trees
- Lifting Platforms
- Floor Guards & Mats
The Inspire Bodylift gym features 2" x 4" oval 11 gauge steel frame that has a durable powder coat paint finish. It offers a very effective, smooth training with its unique body weight resistance system that does not need heavy, clunky weight stack. Product Details The work with the Inspire Bodylift Gravity resistance gym is quiet and comfortable as its 6-position seat and backrest allow you to adjust the gym to your own body size. The gym offers a wide range of exercises including: fixed motion bench press, shoulder press and seated row as well as cable motion bench press, shoulder press or pectoral fly exercises.
The lower leverage system has 15 positions and each setting contributes to 10% of resistance versus the users body weight. For example a 200lb user selecting resistance setting 1 will have created 20lbs worth of resistance. Level 5 (50% of users 200lb body weight would equate to 100lbs worth of resistance) The lower resistance settings are with in easy reach of the seat so there is no need to leave the seat when selecting the desired levels of intensity.
Inspire have designed a unique fitness app to work alongside their home fitness equipment. With a varity of workouts and exercises to choose from this app will help you achieve your fitness and health goals!
- Store your user information & goals to tailor your exercise routine.
- Have access to an incredible database of workout programs & exercises.
- Create custom workouts to help you reach your goals.
- Track your user history with log history & progress options.
- Understand your machine better with the handy visual diagram.
- Use more than 10 different Inspire machines in conjunction with this app!
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
|Height of Tallest User||6'/183 cm & Above|
|Number of Users||4+ users|
|Duration of Each Workout||60+ minutes|
ALL WARRANTIES BACK-TO-BASE*
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired
*Any cost associated with the transportation, travel, or freight to or from a customers premises is at the customers cost. This means a customer must return the machine to the point of sale or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
Shipping Policy: At Elite Fitness we aim to get your order to you as fast as possible, at a price that won't break the bank. For smaller items, we use Courier Post-delivery and for bulkier fitness equipment we use Mainfreight delivery. Extra costs will apply to rural delivery areas.
Orders received over the weekend will be processed for delivery and shipped
the following week.
Dispatch & Shipping Times: At Elite Fitness we aim to be very prompt when processing and dispatching, which usually takes 1-2 business days. Please note that larger items may have a longer dispatch time.
Courier orders/ Smaller items
North Island: 1-3 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-5 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Freight orders/ Larger items
North Island: 1-4 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-6 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Auckland Warehouse Collection: Most orders received before 3:30pm Monday – Thursday, can be arranged for collection the next business day by prior arrangement. Contact our Call Centre on 0800 243 834 or for this option.
Tracking & Tracing: All orders will receive a Track & Trace reference via email upon the dispatch, so you can track your order to your door.Note: Delivery times will be impacted by statutory holidays as Courier/ Freight companies do not operate on these days. Business days are classed as Monday-Friday and exclude statutory holidays.
- Frame: Heavy-Duty 2"x 4" Oval and 3" Round 11 Gauge Tubular Steel.
- Powder Coated Finish: The Electrostatic Powder Coat offers a Durable, Maintenance Free Finish.
- Pivot Points: The Bench Press Pivot Points have 1½" Precision Steel Ball Bearings, all other parts pivot on Oil Impregnated Brass Bushings to ensure a smooth and fluid motion with No Maintenance.
- Cables & Pulleys: High and Low Fibreglass Reinforced Nylon Pulleys and 2000lb Tensile Strength Cables
- Resistance: One-Handed Resistance Adjustment Slide - Equivalent to up to 150% of the Users Body Weight
- Upholstery: The Color Coordinated Orthopedic Seat Pads offer Adjustable Support for Ultimate Body Comfort.
- Press Station: Easy Adjustable with 4 Standard & 4 Reverse Positions featuring a Free Motion Cable System to Improve Mobility and Co-ordination
- Leg Station: Fixed Seated Leg Extension & Standing Leg Curl ability
- Accessories: 120cm Steel Lat Bar, 18" Revolving Curl Bar & Full Colour Laminated Exercise Wall Chart
Maximum Total Weight Capacity: 300lbs/136kg
Dimensions (H x W x L): 204 x 107x 137cm
Product Weight: 92kg
Resistance: 150% of Users Body Weight
Adjustments: Height Adjustable Seat
Exercises: 4 Chest, 4 Shoulders, 5 ABS/Back, 5 Arms, 5 Leg & Unlimited Functional Training