- All Strength
- Fid Benches
- Power Racks & Cages
- Smith Machines
- Functional Trainers
- Bowflex Gyms
- Single Function Machines
- Gym Attachments
- Weight Plates
- Weight Sets
- Medicine Balls
- Chin-Up Bars
- Abdominal Products
- Racks & Trees
- Lifting Platforms
- Floor Guards & Mats
The Inspire M2 Multi Gym represents all of the capability of a multi-weight stack gym in a compact, single stack, forward design. Its unique press arm offers both fixed pressing exercises as well as free motion movements. Why is this important? Well, fixed pressing exercises help develop size and strength, while free motion movements improve mobility and coordination. For maximum benefit in a minimum amount of time, the M2 is the answer. In its construction, it uses commercial 11 gauge steel for its frame, nylon pulleys (not plastic), 2000lb. tensile strength cables, and precision ball bearings in its press arm pivot. Along with two-tone high gloss paint and orthopaedic pads, the M2 is not only highly functional; it's a sight to behold. Whether you are a beginner, an athlete or a seasoned weightlifter, the M2 will motivate you with its looks and performance and take you to your goals in record time.
Inspire have designed a unique fitness app to work alongside their home fitness equipment. With a variety of workouts and exercises to choose from this app will help you achieve your fitness and health goals!
- Store your user information & goals to tailor your exercise routine.
- Have access to an incredible database of workout programs & exercises.
- Create custom workouts to help you reach your goals.
- Track your user history with log history & progress options.
- Understand your machine better with the handy visual diagram.
- Use more than 10 different Inspire machines in conjunction with this app!
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
|Height of Tallest User||6'/183 cm & Above|
|Number of Users||4+ users|
|Duration of Each Workout||60+ minutes|
10 Years Frame
All Warranties Back-to-Base*
* Any cost associated with the transportation, travel or freight to, or from, a customer’s premises, is at the customers cost. This means the customer must return the machine to the point of sale, or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired.
Shipping Policy: At Elite Fitness we aim to get your order to you as fast as possible, at a price that won't break the bank. For smaller items, we use Courier Post-delivery and for bulkier fitness equipment we use Mainfreight delivery. Extra costs will apply to rural delivery areas.
Orders received over the weekend will be processed for delivery and shipped
the following week.
Dispatch & Shipping Times: At Elite Fitness we aim to be very prompt when processing and dispatching, which usually takes 1-2 business days. Please note that larger items may have a longer dispatch time.
Courier orders/ Smaller items
North Island: 1-3 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-5 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Freight orders/ Larger items
North Island: 1-4 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-6 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Auckland Warehouse Collection: Most orders received before 3:30pm Monday – Thursday, can be arranged for collection the next business day by prior arrangement. Contact our Call Centre on 0800 243 834 or for this option.
Tracking & Tracing: All orders will receive a Track & Trace reference via email upon the dispatch, so you can track your order to your door.Note: Delivery times will be impacted by statutory holidays as Courier/ Freight companies do not operate on these days. Business days are classed as Monday-Friday and exclude statutory holidays.
- Frame: Heavy-Duty 2"x 4" Oval and 3" Round 11 Gauge Tubular Steel.
- Powder Coated Finish: The Electrostatic Powder Coat offers a Durable, Maintenance Free Finish.
- Pivot Points: The Bench Press Pivot Points have 1½" Precision Steel Ball Bearings, all other parts pivot on Oil Impregnated Brass Bushings to ensure a smooth and fluid motion with No Maintenance.
- Cables & Pulleys: High, Mid and Low Fibreglass Reinforced Nylon Pulleys and 2000lb Tensile Strength Cables
- Weight Stack: 210lb/95kg Commercial Weight Stack with Solid Guide Rods and Center Drilled Weights.
- Upholstery: The Color Coordinated Orthopedic Seat Pads offer Adjustable Support for Ultimate Body Comfort. The Weight Stack Shroud is constructed of a Heavy-Duty Mesh.
- Press Station: Easy Adjustable with 4 Standard & 4 Reverse Positions featuring a Free Motion Cable System to Improve Mobility and Co-ordination
- Leg Station: Fully Adjustable Rotating Leg Station allows for Seated Leg Extension & Leg Curl ability
- Accessories: 120cm Aluminum Revolving Lat Bar, Aluminum Revolving Easy Curl Bar, Strap Handles with revolving grips and ankle strap. Inspire Leg Press is an optional extra.
Maximum Total Weight Capacity: 330lbs/150kg
Dimensions (H x W x L): 195 x 120 x 180cm
Product Weight: 165kg
Weight Stack: 210lb/95kgs
Adjustments: 6 Position Height Adjustable Seat, 6 Position Multi-Angle Backrest
Exercises: 4 Chest, 4 Shoulders, 5 ABS/Back, 5 Arms, 5 Leg (7 with Leg Press Opt.) & Unlimited Functional Training