For over 20 years, Elite Fitness™ has been New Zealand’s largest supplier of fitness equipment. Our aim and vision are to provide you with Elite Fitness branded products, which are tested for the highest standard of quality and biomechanics, at the best possible price.
Elite presents the Silverback Series, highly durable strength equipment constructed from solid steel. Suitable for beginner to intermediate users, The Silverback 2.0 is easy to use and is robust enough for the most enthusiastic trainer. The Silverback Rack 2.0 will not let you down!
The versatile power Rack 2.0 is a full weight cage – an ideal piece of strength equipment to get major results. Double reinforced bar spotters allow you to perform important strength exercises such as rack deadlift, practice Olympic Lifting jerk from the rack and work on partial ROM squats.
Develop upper body pulling strength with the durable multi-grip chin bar. Adjustable bar hooks and safety spotters aid in ensuring that squats or pressing exercises are performed correctly, with minimal risk of injury.
You are able to perform various exercises on the Silverback Rack 2.0 such as squats, deadlifts, bench presses and shoulder presses. Can be conducted in safety allowing you to take your workouts to the next level.
*Please Note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight.
|Height of Tallest User||6'/183 cm & Above|
|Number of Users||2-4 users|
|Duration of Each Workout||30-60 minutes|
10 Years Frame
All Warranties Back-to-Base*
* Any cost associated with the transportation, travel or freight to, or from, a customer’s premises, is at the customers cost. This means the customer must return the machine to the point of sale, or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired.
Shipping Policy: At Elite Fitness we aim to get your order to you as fast as possible, at a price that won't break the bank. For smaller items, we use Courier Post-delivery and for bulkier fitness equipment we use Mainfreight delivery. Extra costs will apply to rural delivery areas.
Orders received over the weekend will be processed for delivery and shipped
the following week.
Dispatch & Shipping Times: At Elite Fitness we aim to be very prompt when processing and dispatching, which usually takes 1-2 business days. Please note that larger items may have a longer dispatch time.
Courier orders/ Smaller items
North Island: 1-3 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-5 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Freight orders/ Larger items
North Island: 1-4 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-6 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Auckland Warehouse Collection: Most orders received before 3:30pm Monday – Thursday, can be arranged for collection the next business day by prior arrangement. Contact our Call Centre on 0800 243 834 or for this option.
Tracking & Tracing: All orders will receive a Track & Trace reference via email upon the dispatch, so you can track your order to your door.Note: Delivery times will be impacted by statutory holidays as Courier/ Freight companies do not operate on these days. Business days are classed as Monday-Friday and exclude statutory holidays.
- Bar & Safety Catchers: The bar catches adjust to multiple heights and the safety catches offer you comfort when lifting alone.
- Structure: Includes a multi-grip pull-up bar and anchoring points for straps and bands. Full cage design for extra safety
- Framing: Extra heavy duty steel construction, robust and stable design with high-quality metallic powder coating, the width accommodates a 7ft bar
- Functionality: Perform all body weight and free weight exercises, allowing you to target and strengthen upper and lower body muscle groups.
Maximum Weight Capacity: 360kg
Dimensions (H x W x L): 215 x 116 x 137cm
Product Weight: 82kg