For over 20 years, Elite Fitness™ has been New Zealand’s largest supplier of fitness equipment. Our aim and vision are to provide you with exceptional Elite Fitness branded products of the highest standards and quality.
Silverback is part of Elite Fitness’ in-house strength range and the Silverback Squat 2.0 Stand encompasses our passion for robust and versatile products at great prices.
The Silverback Squat 2.0 has a variety of width adjustments to cater for a whole range of strength training exercises. From squatting to bench pressing, the Squat 2.0 is built to handle a large weight capacity with safety spotters, also incorporating a dip station for added training versatility.
**BENCH, BARS AND WEIGHTS NOT INCLUDED**
*Please Note: Advertised prices may differ in-store to cover local freight.
|Height of Tallest User||6'/183 cm & Under|
|Number of Users||1-2 users|
|Duration of Each Workout||15-30 minutes|
All Warranties Back-to-Base*
* Any cost associated with the transportation, travel or freight to, or from, a customer’s premises, is at the customers cost. This means the customer must return the machine to the point of sale, or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired.
Shipping Policy: At Elite Fitness we aim to get your order to you as fast as possible, at a price that won't break the bank. For smaller items, we use Courier Post-delivery and for bulkier fitness equipment we use Mainfreight delivery. Extra costs will apply to rural delivery areas.
Orders received over the weekend will be processed for delivery and shipped
the following week.
Dispatch & Shipping Times: At Elite Fitness we aim to be very prompt when processing and dispatching, which usually takes 1-2 business days. Please note that larger items may have a longer dispatch time.
Courier orders/ Smaller items
North Island: 1-3 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-5 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Freight orders/ Larger items
North Island: 1-4 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-6 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Auckland Warehouse Collection: Most orders received before 3:30pm Monday – Thursday, can be arranged for collection the next business day by prior arrangement. Contact our Call Centre on 0800 243 834 or for this option.
Tracking & Tracing: All orders will receive a Track & Trace reference via email upon the dispatch, so you can track your order to your door.Note: Delivery times will be impacted by statutory holidays as Courier/ Freight companies do not operate on these days. Business days are classed as Monday-Friday and exclude statutory holidays.
- Heavy Duty Frame: High-grade construction with solid steel, makes the Squat 2.0 durable and reliable and the grey powder coat finish looks great and will help it maintain its durability and quality
- Adjustable Uprights: Extend the uprights to cater for different exercises
- Oversized Safety Catches: Facilitates comfortable, safety conscious strength training and can be adjusted to cater for your exercise routine.
- Adjustable Width: Easy to use adjustments for different barbells and dip exercises
- Dip Attachment: Simply adjust the Squat 2.0 to a narrow setting.
Maximum Weight Capacity: 270kg
Dimensions (H x W x L): 103 x 104 x 92cm
Product Weight: 38kgs