- All Strength
- Fid Benches
- Power Racks & Cages
- Smith Machines
- Functional Trainers
- Bowflex Gyms
- Single Function Machines
- Gym Attachments
- Weight Plates
- Weight Sets
- Medicine Balls
- Chin-Up Bars
- Abdominal Products
- Racks & Trees
- Lifting Platforms
- Floor Guards & Mats
For over 20 years, Elite Fitness™ has been New Zealand’s largest supplier of fitness equipment. Our aim and vision are to provide you with Elite-branded products, tested for the highest standard of quality and biomechanics, at the best possible price.
Part of Elite's latest range, the Silverback Squat 3.0 gives you the freedom to adjust spotters, narrow or widen their placement to get the best fit for you! The ability of adjustment facilitates comfortable, safety conscious strength training. Concentrate on your lower body alone or incorporate upper body muscles as spotters can be used as a dipping platform, simply adjust the Squat 3.0 to a narrow setting. Rear plate storage bars also provide a convenient solution to keep your home gym space free of clutter!
**BENCH, BARS AND WEIGHTS NOT INCLUDED**
*Please Note: Advertised Prices May Differ In-Store to Cover Local Freight*
|Height of Tallest User||6'/183 cm & Above|
|Number of Users||1-2 users|
|Duration of Each Workout||15-30 minutes|
All Warranties Back-to-Base*
* Any cost associated with the transportation, travel or freight to, or from, a customer’s premises, is at the customers cost. This means the customer must return the machine to the point of sale, or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired.
Shipping Policy: At Elite Fitness we aim to get your order to you as fast as possible, at a price that won't break the bank. For smaller items, we use Courier Post-delivery and for bulkier fitness equipment we use Mainfreight delivery. Extra costs will apply to rural delivery areas.
Orders received over the weekend will be processed for delivery and shipped
the following week.
Dispatch & Shipping Times: At Elite Fitness we aim to be very prompt when processing and dispatching, which usually takes 1-2 business days. Please note that larger items may have a longer dispatch time.
Courier orders/ Smaller items
North Island: 1-3 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-5 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Freight orders/ Larger items
North Island: 1-4 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-6 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Auckland Warehouse Collection: Most orders received before 3:30pm Monday – Thursday, can be arranged for collection the next business day by prior arrangement. Contact our Call Centre on 0800 243 834 or for this option.
Tracking & Tracing: All orders will receive a Track & Trace reference via email upon the dispatch, so you can track your order to your door.Note: Delivery times will be impacted by statutory holidays as Courier/ Freight companies do not operate on these days. Business days are classed as Monday-Friday and exclude statutory holidays.
- Heavy Duty T Shape Frame: High grade construction with solid steel, makes the Squat 3.0 durable and reliable and the grey powder coat finish looks great and will help it maintain its durability and quality
- Adjustable Bar Catches: Multiple adjustments available to cater for various exercises
- Safety Catches: Facilitates comfortable, safety concious strength training and can be adjusted to cater for your exercise routine.
- Companct Design: Easy to use non attached stands with abitity to adjust the width for different barbells
- Storage: 2x Olympic weight plate storage posts
Maximum Weight Capacity: 270kg
Product Weight: 38kgs