Impulse Health® is a leading manufacturer and developer of fitness equipment. They have over 41 years of experience supplying cardio & strength equipment and more than 21 years as an OEM business, manufacturing fitness equipment for world leading fitness brands.
The Impulse® RT700 is equipped with premium features ideal for coroporate or commercial use. This treadmill creates the ultimate running experience for all users. Offering a max weight capacity of 200kg, a Pulflex™ impact absorbtion system and cast-aluminium endcaps, this machine has been engineered for lasting durability and integrity.
*Please Note: Advertised Prices May Differ In-Store to Cover Local Freight*
|Height of Tallest User||6'/183 cm & Above|
|Number of Users||4+ users|
|Duration of Each Workout||60+ minutes|
|Max Speed (KM)||25.00|
*Warranties are subject to change depending on installation environment and usage - Please consult your Commercial Rep for further details
* Any cost associated with the transportation, travel or freight to, or from, a customer’s premises, is at the customers cost. This means the customer must return the machine to the point of sale, or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired.
Warranties are subject to the correct user maintenance being carried out including maintaining cleanliness of the machine
Shipping Policy: At Elite Fitness we aim to get your order to you as fast as possible, at a price that won't break the bank. For smaller items, we use Courier Post-delivery and for bulkier fitness equipment we use Mainfreight delivery. Extra costs will apply to rural delivery areas.
Orders received over the weekend will be processed for delivery and shipped
the following week.
Dispatch & Shipping Times: At Elite Fitness we aim to be very prompt when processing and dispatching, which usually takes 1-2 business days. Please note that larger items may have a longer dispatch time.
Courier orders/ Smaller items
North Island: 1-3 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-5 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Freight orders/ Larger items
North Island: 1-4 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-6 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Auckland Warehouse Collection: Most orders received before 3:30pm Monday – Thursday, can be arranged for collection the next business day by prior arrangement. Contact our Call Centre on 0800 243 834 or for this option.
Tracking & Tracing: All orders will receive a Track & Trace reference via email upon the dispatch, so you can track your order to your door.Note: Delivery times will be impacted by statutory holidays as Courier/ Freight companies do not operate on these days. Business days are classed as Monday-Friday and exclude statutory holidays.
- Console:7 Window Dot Matrix LED
- Programs: Step-Count System, A-Zone Customized Settings and Action Light Enhances User Safety
- Speed Control: 0 to 25km/h
- Incline Control: 0 to 15%
- Belt: Waxless 56cm Wide Belt Requires No Maintenance
- Cushioning: Pulflex™ Impact Absorption System
- Elevation: Elevation System Generates Thrust up to 550 KG
- Rollers: 7.6cm Steel Tapered Rollers
- Operation Noise: as Low as 73db
- Additional features: iPad/iPhone holder, 2 x Bottle Holder
- Maintenance: Minimal
Maximum User Weight: 180kg
Product Dimensions (H x W x L): 151 x 87 x 208cm
Running Area (W x L): 56 x 152cm
Deck Step Height: 24.5cm
Motor: 4 CHP AC
Maximum Speed: 0.8-25km/h
Maximum Incline: 15%
Product Weight: 220kg