The wide open and sturdy frame of the T22.2 guarantees an effective and enjoyable running experience. One of the heaviest and most stable treadmills available. With the perfect combination of fashion, function and innovation the T22.2 has all the features and design elements that users expect from a high-end treadmill. From its integrated, high definition 18.5' touch screen with built in multiple entertainment options, to its wide-open sturdy frame. Every control is ergonomically-designed and is within easy reach. The tread belt is driven by a powerful 4 CHP AC drive motor controlled with an advanced inverter which can cater for every day heavy usages 7 days a week. The T22.2 is not only designed for enhancing your personal entertainment needs, but the T22.2 offers a comfortable and reliable running experience.
*Please Note: Advertised Prices May Differ In-Store to Cover Local Freight*
|Height of Tallest User||6'/183 cm & Above|
|Number of Users||4+ users|
|Duration of Each Workout||60+ minutes|
|Max Speed (KM)||25.00|
All Warranties Back-to-Base*
*Warranties are subject to change depending on installation environment and usage - Please consult your Commercial Rep for further details
* Any cost associated with the transportation, travel or freight to, or from, a customer’s premises, is at the customers cost. This means the customer must return the machine to the point of sale, or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired.
Warranties are subject to the correct user maintenance being carried out including maintaining cleanliness of the machine
Shipping Policy: At Elite Fitness we aim to get your order to you as fast as possible, at a price that won't break the bank. For smaller items, we use Courier Post-delivery and for bulkier fitness equipment we use Mainfreight delivery. Extra costs will apply to rural delivery areas.
Orders received over the weekend will be processed for delivery and shipped
the following week.
Dispatch & Shipping Times: At Elite Fitness we aim to be very prompt when processing and dispatching, which usually takes 1-2 business days. Please note that larger items may have a longer dispatch time.
Courier orders/ Smaller items
North Island: 1-3 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-5 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Freight orders/ Larger items
North Island: 1-4 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-6 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Auckland Warehouse Collection: Most orders received before 3:30pm Monday – Thursday, can be arranged for collection the next business day by prior arrangement. Contact our Call Centre on 0800 243 834 or for this option.
Tracking & Tracing: All orders will receive a Track & Trace reference via email upon the dispatch, so you can track your order to your door.Note: Delivery times will be impacted by statutory holidays as Courier/ Freight companies do not operate on these days. Business days are classed as Monday-Friday and exclude statutory holidays.
- 18.5inch HD TFT-LCD Capacitive Touch Screen: Displays Time, Distance, Pulse, Calories, Speed, Incline, Pace per Minute and METS
- 17 Pre-set Programs: includes 5 Heart Rate programs & 1 Manual Program
- Resistance: 20 Levels
- Heartrate Monitor: Heart Rate Receiver
- Handle Bar: Ergo Panel
- Large Running Surface: Durable Long Life Deck
- Entertainment: iPod, Digital TV and Internet ready (Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi) & Large Size Bottle Holder and Accessory Tray
- Peak Power: 8 HP
- Self-lubricated Nelt.
- 100mm Roller
Maximum User Weight: 180kg
Product Dimensions (H x W x L): 162 x 95 x 222cm
Running Area (W x L): 56 x 158cm
Motor: Powerful 4 CHP AC
Maximum Speed: 25km/h
Maximum Incline: 20%
Product Weight: 210kg