SMAI FREE STANDING PUNCH BAG
FREE STANDING PUNCH BAG
- Higher Density Foam
- 100 litre Water Base
- Top Quality SMAI 6ft Free Standing Punch Bag with Numbers
- High Density Foam Top with Plastic Base Sitting on a Solid PVC Tube
- Ideal for Target Numbered Combination Drills
- Excellent Stability Designed for Typical Light Weight Free Sparring Striking
SMAI Free Standing Punch Bag is a Commercial Grade Free-Standing Punching Bag. Numbers indicate easy boxing technique. It has 100 litre water base. Please take care when lifting/relocating punch master. Solid foam top with plastic base sitting on a solid PVC tube. Fill the base with sand and you are ready to go.
Masters Tips: Always use good quality bag mitts or boxing gloves to reduce impact. Don't focus on power. Work on balance, accuracy, defence, footwork, timing, speed and endurance. Real power comes when you are relaxed and when you have mastered all the elements.
Size: (TOP) 140cm High x 42cm diameter
Size: (Base) 40cm High x 60cm diameter
- Commercial Grade
- Higher density foam
- 100 litre water base
- Top quality SMAI 6ft free standing Punch Bag with numbers
- High density foam top with plastic base sitting on a solid PVC tube
- Ideal for target numbered combination drills
- Fill base with water or sand for maximum stability
- Excellent stability designed for typical light weight free sparring striking
- Great for speed, accuracy and endurance training
- Perfect for honing your 360 degrees sparring speed striking combinations
- Not recommended for heavy commercial use
- Product is only designed for light weight sparring with the use of protective padded gloves
- The Free Standing Punch Bag is comprised of 3 parts. 1 x Base, 1 x Small black inner base tube & 1 x Foam top with Inner plastic grey cylinder which cannot be removed.
- First Insert Small Inner Base Black Tube through bottom of base. (Inner base tube is usually found inside the foam top and can be very tight fitting)
- Position Base on the floor where you want to be using your bag.
- Slip on the foam top; the inner grey cylinder will slip onto the black inner base tube.
- Fill with water or sand.
- Once the base is filled, to avoid damage, remember do not to tilt or roll the base. Moving the punch master is a 2 man operation.