Elite Fitness Equipment Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy. We understand the personal information you provide to us is confidential.
The customer authorises the Company to collect, retain and use personal information about the Customer for the following purposes only:
- To assist Elite Fitness in providing you with a quality service
- Assessing the Customer’s creditworthiness
- Disclosing details to a third party for the purposes of recovering amounts payable by the Customer to the Company and providing credit reference
- Marketing goods and services supplied by the Company or its selected business partners
- To notify competition winners or fulfil promotional obligations
- To provide additional contact information for service and product warranty purposes
The Company shall immediately stop sending marketing materials to the Customer should the Customer so request. If you do not want to receive any communications from us you may opt out by contacting us via this email address email@example.com
The Customer can assess and correct any information the Company holds about the Customer.
If you send us an email, we will store your email address and the contents of the email . This information will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it. Electronic mail submitted to Elite Fitness is handled and saved according to the provisions of the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993.
Where information on historical purchases is requested by the customer, proof of identity will be requested and verified before any information is disclosed.