For over 20 years WaterRower® has been combining stylish design, handcrafted workmanship and ethically sourced materials. WaterRower® originates from Rhode Island, USA where it still manufactures its high-quality rowing machines since the early 1980's.
Patent Flywheel Design
The WaterRower's patented WaterFlywheel™ has been designed to emulate the exact dynamics as a boat moving through water; the objective of the exercise of rowing. The outcome is an exercise with uncanny similarity to the 'real thing. 'In much the same way as the oars-person levers the boat through the water with each stroke, the WaterRower® user levers the Water around in the tank. An increase in speed will increase this resistance and require an increase in effort/intensity.
The WaterRower® S4 Natural is hand crafted in solid Ash Wood and has been chosen due to its marvellous engineering properties, primary amongst these is its ability to absorb sound and vibration enhancing the WaterRower's quietness and smoothness of use. Ash, like all woods used in WaterRower® construction, is a premium hardwood with incredible longevity and dimensional stability. For reasons of ecology, all our woods are harvested from replenishable forests.
*Please Note: Advertised prices may differ in-store to cover local freight.
|Height of Tallest User||6'/183 cm & Above|
|Number of Users||4+ users|
|Duration of Each Workout||60+ minutes|
10 Years Frame
All Warranties Back-to-Base*
* Any cost associated with the transportation, travel or freight to, or from, a customer’s premises, is at the customers cost. This means the customer must return the machine to the point of sale, or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired.
Shipping Policy: At Elite Fitness we aim to get your order to you as fast as possible, at a price that won't break the bank. For smaller items, we use Courier Post-delivery and for bulkier fitness equipment we use Mainfreight delivery. Extra costs will apply to rural delivery areas.
Orders received over the weekend will be processed for delivery and shipped
the following week.
Dispatch & Shipping Times: At Elite Fitness we aim to be very prompt when processing and dispatching, which usually takes 1-2 business days. Please note that larger items may have a longer dispatch time.
Courier orders/ Smaller items
North Island: 1-3 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-5 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Freight orders/ Larger items
North Island: 1-4 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-6 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Auckland Warehouse Collection: Most orders received before 3:30pm Monday – Thursday, can be arranged for collection the next business day by prior arrangement. Contact our Call Centre on 0800 243 834 or for this option.
Tracking & Tracing: All orders will receive a Track & Trace reference via email upon the dispatch, so you can track your order to your door.Note: Delivery times will be impacted by statutory holidays as Courier/ Freight companies do not operate on these days. Business days are classed as Monday-Friday and exclude statutory holidays.
- Construction: Handcrafted from Stained Honey Oak - Hand Finished in Danish Oil
- Console: Performance S4 Monitor
- Resistance: Unique Water Flywheel Resistance
- Award Winning Design: Low Maintenance with No Running Cost, Soothingly Silent Motion & Compact Footprint
- Ergonomic Feature: Moulded Seating & 17 " Handle Width
- SpaceSaver Design: Can be stored vertically with Transport wheels
- Ethically Produced with a Lifelong Investment