FreeMotion® Fitness was founded in 1999 based on bold, yet simple observations: One dimension training doesn't carry over to a three dimensional world, a place where twisting, turning and moving in all planes is a natural occurrence. This observation resulted in the fitness breakthrough FreeMotion®. Where you study the body like we do, innovation is easy. We're constantly looking for ways to increase performance and help make exercise more productive and efficient. And were able to do this by designing equipment that lets you train the way you move.
The FreeMotion EPIC F215 Olympic Decline Bench features a y-shaped frame, allowing the spotter closer proximity to the lifter for increased safety. The backrest is set at a 15-degree angle to target your lower chest. The supportive leg pads adjust to 10 different settings to comfortably accommodate a variety of users. Plus, contoured shin pads slide to fit multiple users and roll for additional comfort. Other features include multiple bar racks, a plate load design, bolt-down holes and heavy-duty steel construction. The Olympic Decline Bench is also electrostatically powder-coated for a commercial, sleek finish.
- Y-Shaped Frame: The unique shape of this frame allows the spotter closer proximity to the lifter for increased safety
- Tripod Base Design: Designed to provide easier access to the machine, base features a tripod configuration for added stability
- Adjustable Leg Pads: To accommodate a wide variety of users, the leg pads feature 10 settings. They're also made with high quality vinyl and 1.5"foam for comfort and durability
- Shin Pads: Contoured shin pads slide to fit a wide variety of users and roll for additional comfort
- Declined Backrest: To target the muscles of the lower chest, this backrest is set at a 15-degree angle
- Multiple Bar Racks: For maximum bar clearance, the olympic flat bench was designed with 2 rack heights. The bar racks feature molded covers for added durability and reduced wear. They were built and placed at an extended width to accommodate wide hand positions.
- Plate Load Design: Six plate holders are positioned near the bar for easy loading and unloading.
- Seat: Designed with high quality vinyl and 1.5" foam, this seat is built for comfort and durability. The foam padding adds a level of comfort only commercial equipment can provide while the vinyl is stretched and sewn onto the seat pad for a stronger, more durable seat.
- Bolt-Down Holes: For added safety, this flat bench can be bolted to the floor through 3 pre-drilled holes
- Industrial Construction: The flat bench is built with heavy-duty 11-gauge steel. Its also electrostatically powder-coated for a commercial, sleek finish
- Max User Weight: 158kg
- Max Total Weight: 430kg
- Product Weight: 107kgs
- Dimensions: 206cm L x 170cm W x 114cm H