Small, lightweight and powerful, the HyperVibe G10 Mini Vibration Machine is a portable powerhouse, coupled with innovation.
Not only does the Hypervibe G10 Mini Vibration Machine bring you power that is typically unheard of in similar portable platforms, but for the first time ever, HyperVibe brings you a vibration machine with Bluetooth connectivity that allows you to control or program the machine via devices such as smartphones, MP3 players, and tablets. Simply download the HyperVibe G10 app and the software will tell the G10 Mini what to do, and show you how to workout through your choice of 38 goal based programs.
|Bluetooth connectivity with Bluetooth indicator on control panel|
|iOS and Android app allowing control of machine and with 38 exercise programs featuring more than 100 exercise videos, designed by US WBV expert, Gabriel Ettenson MSPT.
|Use AirPlay for iOS orChromecast for Android and connect the app to a large screen.|
HyperVibe has a reputation for bringing you the best value vibration machines in the world based on cost versus power, and the G10 Mini continues the legacy. With a sleek modern design, the G10 Mini will look great in your home to provide years of uninterrupted domestic use. Generating up to 9.7g's of G-force, finally there is a small, low cost machine, loaded with features and packed with enough power to properly stimulate your body.
- Intuitive control panel with 30s, 60s, 90s exercise time
- Click wheel remote control with corresponding coloured exercise time options
- Upper body resistance bands
How much should you pay for a vibration machine
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
- Maximum G Force: 10g
- Frequency range: 5 - 25Hz
- Platform movement: pivotal
- Amplitude: 8mm (peak to peak)
- Size (mm): 655(w) 395(d) x 150(h)
- Weight: 26.6Kg
- Max user weight: 140Kg
- Platform size (mm): 655(w) 395(d)
Mo Rusell - Jan 16Great form of cardio, suffer from joint pain and bad circulation. I'm loving the downloadable app that i was shown with all the work outs it offers. Thanks Tod
- 10 Years Frame
- 2 Years Parts
- 1 Year Labour*
ALL WARRANTIES BACK-TO-BASE*
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired
*Any cost associated with the transportation, travel, or freight to or from a customers premises is at the customers cost. This means a customer must return the machine to the point of sale or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.