Purchase a Bowflex 552i SelectTech Dumbbells for $7.00 per week. Terms include a 12 month interest free period with a deposit payment of $200 - finance option is based on a 36 month contract.
Alternatively, we are able to tailor make a payment plan to suit you.
Build muscle and get toned with the Bowflex® SelectTech® 552i Dumbbell Set - an innovative, versatile training tool that has been carefully engineered to provide a variety of weight options at the turn of a dial. Only Bowflex® SelectTech® Dumbbells can give you this much variety! Eliminate clutter in your workout area - this system combines 15 sets of weights, replacing up to 30 individual dumbbells.
A unique locking mechanism ensures complete selection of weight plates and weight plate retention during your workout.
App Compatible with Bowflex® SelectTech® Trainer
- Access to Bowflex signature workouts to help you achieve your fitness goals.
- Muscle specific workouts and themed workouts.
- 6 week workout programme.
- Professional fitness training guide with video demonstrations.
- Track your workout progress and results.
- Workout reminder alerts to keep you on track and motivated!
For more information on the Bowflex® SelectTech® Trainer App click here
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
Product Dimensions: (LxWxH) 40 x 20 x 23 cm
- Sold as a Pair
- Space Efficient: Replaces Up To 16 Dumbbells
- Wide Range of Weight Settings: 2 to 24kg
- Weight Settings (kg): 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 23, 24
- Automatically Change Resistance at the Turn of a Dial
- FREE Bowflex® SelectTech® workout DVD, Secrets of the 4 Step Rep. Get the most out of your workout — work smarter, not harder. Over 30 exercises with over 80 variations.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Excludes general wear and tear, missuse and neglect of product
ALL WARRANTIES BACK-TO-BASE*
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired
*Any cost associated with the transportation, travel, or freight to or from a customers premises is at the customers cost. This means a customer must return the machine to the point of sale or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.