FreeMotion® Fitness was founded in 1999 based on a bold, yet simple observation: One dimensional training doesn't carry over to a three dimensional world, a place where twisting, turning, and moving in all planes is a natural occurrence. This observation resulted in the fitness breakthrough FreeMotion®. When you study the body like we do, innovation is easy. We're constantly looking for ways to increase performance and to help make exercise more productive and efficient. And we're able to do this by designing equipment that lets you train the way you move.
The U10.2 Exercycle offers an effective and enjoyable workout for all abilities. With a low Step Thru design, adjustable seat height and large Self Leveling Pedals you will feel confident to give your workout 100%. With a Commercial Inertia Enhanced Flywheel combined with a 3 Piece Crank the U10.2 is able to produce a smooth steady motion, mimicking a real bike. Built with high quality parts which are designed for high volume use the U10.2 will not let you down. A massive 40 Levels of Digital Resistance caters to all abilities from beginner looking to get fit, through to an athlete training for a marathon. With Built-in workouts and fitness programs you will be able to keep focused to reach your fitness goals!
- Hybrid Generator Resistance System: Change your level of resistance without losing focus
- Easy to Read LED Display: Keeping track of your workout progress is easy with the large LCD Display, monitor your RMP, Speed, Distance, Time, Watts, Calories, Workout Level and Heart Rate.
- Quick Start / Stop Control: At the touch of a button instantly start or stop your workout
- 3-Piece Crank System: Enjoy a smoother, more comfortable ride. Separating the spindle from the crank creates a stronger, more durable design and a more realistic biking experience.
- Inertia Enhanced Flywheel: Inertia-enhanced flywheel - helps to provide a smoother, more comfortable workout, designed from high quality parts to withstand commercial use.
- Oversized Self-leveling Pedals: Stay focused and comfortable with the self leveling pedals, designed to prevent ankle rotation and to keep your feet level. The adjustable straps secure your feet in place so you can push yourself to achieve your fitness goals.
- 6 Built-in Workouts plus Fitness Test, HRC, Watt Control and Goal): Stay motivated and focused with a range of different programs built-in programs.
- 40 Levels of Digital Resistance: Adjust the level of resistance at the touch of a button, this great feature allows you to continuesly push yourself further.
- Hand Pulse Grip Sensors (EKG): Instantly view your heart rate using the handlebar sensors. This is a great tool to check that you are in the right training zone for your goal.
- Step Thru Deisgn: Getting on and off this machine is a breeze with the low step thru frame.
- Water Bottle Holder: Keep hydrated while you workout with the convenient Water Bottle Holder.
- Transport Wheels: Built-in Transport wheels make moving the bike easy.
*Warranties are subject to change depending on installation environment and usage - Please consult your Commercial Rep for further details
* Any cost associated with the transportation, travel or freight to, or from, a customer’s premises, is at the customers cost. This means the customer must return the machine to the point of sale, or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired.
Shipping Policy: At Elite Fitness we aim to get your order to you as fast as possible, at a price that won't break the bank. For smaller items, we use Courier Post-delivery and for bulkier fitness equipment we use Mainfreight delivery. Extra costs will apply to rural delivery areas.
Orders received over the weekend will be processed for delivery and shipped
the following week.
Dispatch & Shipping Times: At Elite Fitness we aim to be very prompt when processing and dispatching, which usually takes 1-2 business days. Please note that larger items may have a longer dispatch time.
Courier orders/ Smaller items
North Island: 1-3 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-5 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Freight orders/ Larger items
North Island: 1-4 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-6 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Auckland Warehouse Collection: Most orders received before 3:30pm Monday – Thursday, can be arranged for collection the next business day by prior arrangement. Contact our Call Centre on 0800 243 834 or for this option.
Tracking & Tracing: All orders will receive a Track & Trace reference via email upon the dispatch, so you can track your order to your door.Note: Delivery times will be impacted by statutory holidays as Courier/ Freight companies do not operate on these days. Business days are classed as Monday-Friday and exclude statutory holidays.
Max User Weight: 180kg
Product Weight: 65kg
Dimensions: 147 x 61 x 137cm
- Hybrid Generator Resistance System
- Easy to Read LED Display
- Quick Start / Stop Control
- 3-Piece Crank System
- Inertia Enhanced Flywheel
- Oversized Self-leveling Pedals
- 6 Built-in Workouts plus Fitness Test, HRC, Watt Control and Goal)
- 40 Levels of Digital Resistance
- Hand Pulse Grip Sensors (EKG)
- Step Thru Deisgn
- Water Bottle Holder
- Transport Wheels