For over 20 years WaterRower® has been combining stylish design, handcrafted workmanship and ethically sourced materials. WaterRower® originates from Rhode Island, USA where it still manufactures its high-quality rowing machines since the early 1980's.
Patent Flywheel Design: The WaterRower's patented WaterFlywheel™ has been designed to emulate the exact dynamics as a boat moving through water; the objective of the exercise of rowing. The outcome is an exercise with an uncanny similarity to the 'real thing. 'In much the same way as the oars-person levers the boat through the water with each stroke, the WaterRower® user levers the Water around in the tank. An increase in speed will increase this resistance and require an increase in effort/intensity.
With a comprehensive range of stylish models, that are compact and Mobile, the WaterRower® makes efficient use of your space. World-renowned as the perfect aerobic exercise, the WaterRower® is unmatched in its replication of the real benefits of rowing. An excellent return on your investment, the WaterRower® provides a low cost and minimal maintenance solution to your needs.
Rowing has long been recognized as the perfect aerobic pursuit, with naturally smooth and flowing movements that don't tax the joints but do boost the heart rate. Now you can take your rowing experience to the next level with the commercial-quality WaterRower® M1 Lo-Rise rowing machine.
The WaterRower® M1 Lo-Rise is a full commercial model with a lower level entry point (300mm/12”) than the M1 HiRise (500mm/20”). The WaterRower® M1 Lo-Rise is made from a high quality, durable, coated tubular steel designed to fit the look of commercial fitness equipment. The finish is not only attractive but also rust-resistant and easy to clean.
While other rowing machines require cleaning, oiling, vacuuming, and part checks, the WaterRower’s intelligent design and quality components, smooth nylon strapping instead of chains, a pulley-free bungee cord, and an enclosed tank that prevents dust build-up.
The WaterRower® M1 Lo-Rise is outfitted with a Series 4 performance monitor that’s designed to balance technical sophistication with user-friendliness. The monitor, which includes six information and programming windows, six QuickSelection buttons, and three navigation buttons, displays your workout intensity, Plus, the monitor is compatible with an optional heart rate chest strap and receiver.
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
|Height of Tallest User||6'/183 cm & Above|
|Number of Users||4+ users|
|Duration of Each Workout||60+ minutes|
15 Years Frame
All Warranties Back-to-Base*
*Warranties are subject to change depending on installation environment and usage - Please consult your Commercial Rep for further details
* Any cost associated with the transportation, travel or freight to, or from, a customer’s premises, is at the customers cost. This means the customer must return the machine to the point of sale, or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired.
Shipping Policy: At Elite Fitness we aim to get your order to you as fast as possible, at a price that won't break the bank. For smaller items, we use Courier Post-delivery and for bulkier fitness equipment we use Mainfreight delivery. Extra costs will apply to rural delivery areas.
Orders received over the weekend will be processed for delivery and shipped
the following week.
Dispatch & Shipping Times: At Elite Fitness we aim to be very prompt when processing and dispatching, which usually takes 1-2 business days. Please note that larger items may have a longer dispatch time.
Courier orders/ Smaller items
North Island: 1-3 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-5 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Freight orders/ Larger items
North Island: 1-4 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-6 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Auckland Warehouse Collection: Most orders received before 3:30pm Monday – Thursday, can be arranged for collection the next business day by prior arrangement. Contact our Call Centre on 0800 243 834 or for this option.
Tracking & Tracing: All orders will receive a Track & Trace reference via email upon the dispatch, so you can track your order to your door.Note: Delivery times will be impacted by statutory holidays as Courier/ Freight companies do not operate on these days. Business days are classed as Monday-Friday and exclude statutory holidays.
- Construction: High Quality, Durable, Coated Tubular Steel (Rust Resistant)
- Console: Series 4 Performance Monitor
- Resistance: WaterRower's Unique Patent Flywheel Resistance Design
- Award Winning Design: Low Maintenance with No Running Cost, Soothingly Silent Motion & Compact Footprint
- Rail: Dual Rail Design
- Design: Lower Entry Point
- Ergonomic Feature: Moulded Seating & 17 " Handle Width
- SpaceSaver Design: Can be stored vertically with Transport wheels
- Standard Colours: Silver, Black, and White +Over 1,600 custom colours (Additional cost applies)
- Ethically Produced with a Lifelong Investment