The Xtreme Competition Kettlebell has a matte black powder coat finish that has a great feel and will hold chalk. This feels more natural than a thick epoxy finish.
The range of Xtreme Elite Competition Kettlebells is designed to offer both functionality and incredible durability. Unlike classic cast iron kettlebells, Xtreme Elite Competition Kettlebells always have the same dimensions regardless of weight. This uniformity means your technique can remain the same as you progress through each weight of kettlebell, improving learning ability. These strong and durable kettlebells are made of solid steel with a large stable base making them perfect for a variety of exercises
Each of the Competition Kettlebells has a regulation thicker handle which offers superior control, making it easier to learn more technical lifts.
The off-centered weight increases the demand placed on core stabilization, agility, and proprioception. They work the body across a wide range of angles helping to develop total body strength, power, and endurance as well as increasing your dynamic flexibility.
Available in 7 different weights each kettlebell is colour-coded to make them easy to identify!
- Premium Material: We started with the highest quality first-run iron ore available, not scrap.
- Void-free surface: We use a proprietary casting process so each bell can reach the highest quality and have the cleanest finish possible. This also allows us to have a smooth, comfortable handle.
- Single Piece Casting: The Xtreme High End Kettlebell is cast in one solid piece, creating a stronger, more reliable handle and a void-free surface. The Rogue Kettlebell does not use plastic caps, plugs, or patches like lower quality products.
- Wide Flat Machined Base: We chose to machine the base of our kettlebell flat (not leave it as a raw casting) so it sits perfectly on the floor and does not wobble.
- Finish: The Xtreme High End Kettlebell has a matte black powder coat finish that has a great feel and will hold chalk. This feels more natural than a thick epoxy finish.
- Colours: We colour coded the handles. By associating each kettlebell weight increment with a different colour handle, it becomes much easier for gym owners and trainers to direct athletes to specific kettlebells on sight alone.
*Please Note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight.
Shipping Policy: At Elite Fitness we aim to get your order to you as fast as possible, at a price that won't break the bank. For smaller items, we use Courier Post-delivery and for bulkier fitness equipment we use Mainfreight delivery. Extra costs will apply to rural delivery areas.
Orders received over the weekend will be processed for delivery and shipped
the following week.
Dispatch & Shipping Times: At Elite Fitness we aim to be very prompt when processing and dispatching, which usually takes 1-2 business days. Please note that larger items may have a longer dispatch time.
Courier orders/ Smaller items
North Island: 1-3 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-5 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Freight orders/ Larger items
North Island: 1-4 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-6 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Auckland Warehouse Collection: Most orders received before 3:30pm Monday – Thursday, can be arranged for collection the next business day by prior arrangement. Contact our Call Centre on 0800 243 834 or for this option.
Tracking & Tracing: All orders will receive a Track & Trace reference via email upon the dispatch, so you can track your order to your door.Note: Delivery times will be impacted by statutory holidays as Courier/ Freight companies do not operate on these days. Business days are classed as Monday-Friday and exclude statutory holidays.
Available Weights: 4kg-32kg
Single Piece Casting
Wide Flat Machined Base
Sturdy Cast Construction