For over 50 years Landice Fitness has been committed to designing and engineering the world’s most durable, technologically advanced and user-friendly cardio equipment, which includes Treadmills, Ellipticals, and Exercycles. Based in the USA, Landice has built a recognisable and trusted brand legacy through their excellent credibility of products and networking in the fitness industry.
If you are looking for a high quality, solid and superior feature packed cardio machine for your training facility then the USA designed Landice L7 Club Treadmill is a perfect choice. Designed to accommodate a variety of users, offering a 50cm x 147cm running space and a powerful 4 HP continuous duty drive motor for the serious runner. The innovative Landice Control Centre and the ultimate entertainment found in the Landice Vision System provide all the user would need for a motivating and enjoyable workout. In addition, the L7 Treadmill includes four control panels that are specifically designed the users with fat burning, goal focused and endurance challenging programs, pushing all user’s fitness to the next level!
Four Control Panel options available (Pro Trainer, Pro Sports, Cardio, Executive), which are designed to suit different training styles/ goals. Select preferred Control Control when placing your order. Please note that each Control Panel has a different warranty.
*Please Note: Advertised Prices May Differ In-Store to Cover Local Freight*
|Height of Tallest User||6'/183 cm & Above|
|Number of Users||2-4 users|
|Duration of Each Workout||30-60 minutes|
|Max Speed (KM)||19.00|
5 Year Parts
All Warranties Back-to-Base*
*Conditions Applied: Based on up to 5 Hours in a Membership Paying Facility.
*Warranties are subject to change depending on installation environment and usage - Please consult your Commercial Rep for further details.
* Any cost associated with the transportation, travel or freight to, or from, a customer’s premises, is at the customers cost. This means the customer must return the machine to the point of sale, or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired.
* Warranties are subject to the correct user maintenance being carried out including maintaining the cleanliness of the machine.
Shipping Policy: At Elite Fitness we aim to get your order to you as fast as possible, at a price that won't break the bank. For smaller items, we use Courier Post-delivery and for bulkier fitness equipment we use Mainfreight delivery. Extra costs will apply to rural delivery areas.
Orders received over the weekend will be processed for delivery and shipped
the following week.
Dispatch & Shipping Times: At Elite Fitness we aim to be very prompt when processing and dispatching, which usually takes 1-2 business days. Please note that larger items may have a longer dispatch time.
Courier orders/ Smaller items
North Island: 1-3 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-5 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Freight orders/ Larger items
North Island: 1-4 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-6 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Auckland Warehouse Collection: Most orders received before 3:30pm Monday – Thursday, can be arranged for collection the next business day by prior arrangement. Contact our Call Centre on 0800 243 834 or for this option.
Tracking & Tracing: All orders will receive a Track & Trace reference via email upon the dispatch, so you can track your order to your door.Note: Delivery times will be impacted by statutory holidays as Courier/ Freight companies do not operate on these days. Business days are classed as Monday-Friday and exclude statutory holidays.
- Control Panel Options: Pro Trainer, Pro Sports, Cardio, Executive (pricing & warranty may differ with each console)
- Speed Range: 0 to 17.7 km/ph
- Incline Control: 0 to 15%
- Frame: Rust-free Aluminium Frame with a Titanium finish
- Deck: 2.5cm Thick Reversible Deck
- Drive: 453kg Thrust Elevation Motor
- Belt: Four-ply Tread Belt
- Cushioning: VFX Shock Absorption System
- Rails: Cast Aluminium Side Rails and End-caps
- Rollers: 5-1.2cm Diameter, 6.3kg Steel Rollers
Maximum User Weight: 181kg
Dimensions (H x W x L): 149.9 x 88.9 x 193cm
Running Area (W x L): 50.8 x 147.3cm
Deck Step Height: 5-1/2”
Motor: 4 HP
Maximum Speed: 0-17.7 km/h
Maximum Incline: 15%
Product Weight: 136kg