FreeMotion™ Fitness was founded in 1999 based on a bold, yet simple observation: One-dimensional training doesn't carry over to a three-dimensional world, a place where twisting, turning, and moving in all planes is a natural occurrence. This observation resulted in the fitness breakthrough FreeMotion™. When you study the body as we do, innovation is easy. We're constantly looking for ways to increase performance and to help make exercise more productive and efficient. And we're able to do this by designing equipment that lets you train the way you move.
Train smarter and harder than ever before on the FreeMotion r10.9b Recumbent Exercycle. Designed with various built-in features and workout essentials accessed on the simplified console, features include 24 digital resistance, selection of workout programs and padded ergonomic construction. The r10.9b allows the user to take their biking experience to the next level, with the advanced sync iFit capabilities. Pick your route from around the world and your bike will match the workout with increased/decreased resistance.
*Please Note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight.
All Warranties Back-to-Base*
*Warranties are subject to change depending on installation environment and usage - Please consult your Commercial Rep for further details.
* Any cost associated with the transportation, travel or freight to, or from, a customer’s premises, is at the customers cost. This means the customer must return the machine to the point of sale, or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired.
Shipping Policy: At Elite Fitness we aim to get your order to you as fast as possible, at a price that won't break the bank. For smaller items, we use Courier Post-delivery and for bulkier fitness equipment we use Mainfreight delivery. Extra costs will apply to rural delivery areas.
Orders received over the weekend will be processed for delivery and shipped
the following week.
Dispatch & Shipping Times: At Elite Fitness we aim to be very prompt when processing and dispatching, which usually takes 1-2 business days. Please note that larger items may have a longer dispatch time.
Courier orders/ Smaller items
North Island: 1-3 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-5 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Freight orders/ Larger items
North Island: 1-4 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-6 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Auckland Warehouse Collection: Most orders received before 3:30pm Monday – Thursday, can be arranged for collection the next business day by prior arrangement. Contact our Call Centre on 0800 243 834 or for this option.
Tracking & Tracing: All orders will receive a Track & Trace reference via email upon the dispatch, so you can track your order to your door.Note: Delivery times will be impacted by statutory holidays as Courier/ Freight companies do not operate on these days. Business days are classed as Monday-Friday and exclude statutory holidays.
- Console: A simplified console lists Speed, Resistance, RPM, Distance, Calories, Time, Heart Rate, Watts and Pace.
- Programs: 8 Weight Loss, 8 Speed Interval, 3 Race Training, 3 Hill Climb, Heart Rate & Watt Training.
- Resistance: 24 Levels of Digital Resistance.
- Drive System: Belt Drive System.
- Crank: 3-piece Crank System.
- Heart Rate: Dual-Grip EKG Heart Rate Monitors.
- Pedals: Oversized, Self-Levelling Pedals.
- QuickLift™ Seat: Overmolded Quick Adjust Seat
- Commercial-Gauge Solid Steel Frame: This machine will withstand even the most intense workouts
- Accessories Holder(s): Water bottle holder & iPad®/Tablet Shelf
- Transport Wheels: 5cm Plastic Wheels
Maximum User Weight: 182kg
Dimensions (H x W x L): 33.2 x 65.9 x 146.5cm
Product Weight: 93kg