*STOCK IS DUE TO ARRIVE MID JANUARY 2020.
The Elite R9IR Rower is perfect for the home, small gym or Personal Training Studio, Corporate Gymnasium or hotel gymnasium. Get the body you've always wanted in the comfort of your own home! The range of "R SERIES" rowers by MotionCraft is a culmination of over 10 years of ongoing research and development which now results in Motioncraft delivering the most comprehensive range of home, corporate and commercial rowers available.
The new Elite R9IR rower features dual magnetic and air resistance with fully auto controlled resistance up to 16 levels. The durable aluminium frame and rail with a unique hinged folding ability is a definite design advantage. The R9IR Rower is based on the same design as the Concept2 Model E, boasting features such as a higher seating position and longer rail. Angled footrests situated closer together to provide a real feel of rowing on water. The R9IR also comes with a built-in HRC - Heart Rate Control receiver (strap optional) to measure your heart rate during exercise. The dual colour backlit computer display features ample programs, custom built programs and a pacer for your training needs.
The Infrared Remote Control is a great advantage because from now on you do not need to change the resistance on the display during your exercise, you will do it easily using the remote control on the handle. Also, the remote control gives access to all program features. In addition, the training computer of the MotionCraft R9IR is a computer with unlimited possibilities. The MotionCraft R9IR always provides the right training to achieve your goals.
Rowing is an excellent exercise to attain maximum physical fitness. Much like rowing a boat on the water, a stationary rowing machine can help to build and tone muscles, strengthen cardiovascular function and increase stamina. Rowing machines are particularly effective for older fitness enthusiasts because there they place no strain on the back and joints.
*Please Note: Advertised prices may differ in-store to cover local freight.
|Height of Tallest User||6'/183 cm & Above|
|Number of Users||2-4 users|
|Duration of Each Workout||30-60 minutes|
10 Years Frame
All Warranties Back-to-Base*
* Any cost associated with the transportation, travel or freight to, or from, a customer’s premises, is at the customers cost. This means the customer must return the machine to the point of sale, or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired.
Shipping Policy: At Elite Fitness we aim to get your order to you as fast as possible, at a price that won't break the bank. For smaller items, we use Courier Post-delivery and for bulkier fitness equipment we use Mainfreight delivery. Extra costs will apply to rural delivery areas.
Orders received over the weekend will be processed for delivery and shipped
the following week.
Dispatch & Shipping Times: At Elite Fitness we aim to be very prompt when processing and dispatching, which usually takes 1-2 business days. Please note that larger items may have a longer dispatch time.
Courier orders/ Smaller items
North Island: 1-3 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-5 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Freight orders/ Larger items
North Island: 1-4 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-6 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Auckland Warehouse Collection: Most orders received before 3:30pm Monday – Thursday, can be arranged for collection the next business day by prior arrangement. Contact our Call Centre on 0800 243 834 or for this option.
Tracking & Tracing: All orders will receive a Track & Trace reference via email upon the dispatch, so you can track your order to your door.Note: Delivery times will be impacted by statutory holidays as Courier/ Freight companies do not operate on these days. Business days are classed as Monday-Friday and exclude statutory holidays.
- Console: Training pc with LCD display offering distance, time, strokes, time/500m, heart rate, watt & energy consumption
- Programs: 15 programs, of it: 4 user programs, 3 heart rate controlled programs, 1 recovery program
- Resistance: Computer-controlled resistance setting in 16 levels (30 - 300 Watt)
- Memory: 4 users memory
- Brake system: Fully-automatic hybrid resistance system with air and magnetic brake system
- Design: Stable, durable frame with a Comfortable, very effective rowing motion
- Ergonomic Feature: Ergonomic handgrip & Angled footrests
- Heartrate Monitor: Integrated pulse receiver for chest straps (chest strap optional)
- Powerful rowing machine suitable for a range of users