From your first step onto a Landice® Treadmill, you become part of a unique workout experience, one that delivers a health-club quality workout in the privacy of your own home. Designed with a soft appearance, these treadmills blend into any environment. But, don't be misled by their subtle looks and near-silent operation!
Made with the finest care and quality materials, Landice® leaves its mark. The L8 Rehabilitation Treadmill provides the safest support for all rehabilitative programs. The L8 offers a large 55 cm x 160 cm deck surface and a maximum user capacity of 226kg. The heavy-duty L8 Rehabilitation Treadmill combines superior Landice® craftsmanship with truly versatile rehabilitative, medical, and sports conditioning solutions.
From treating the most acute neurological or post-operative conditions to training world-class athletes, Landice® Rehabilitation & Wellness Treadmills are the world’s most versatile solutions for rehabilitative, medical, and sports conditioning therapy.
The followng optional extras can be added to your order on request:
- 12” Landice® Vision System (DVD player with built-in TV tuner)
- L7 or L8 Orthopedic Suspension System
- Remote Stop/Start switch
- Hospital Isolation Leakage Transformer (>100 micro-amp)
- AccuTrack Contact Heart Rate & Chest Strap “Read Only” (This will allow the “70 Series” Rehabilitation treadmill to display the end-users heart rate.)
*Please Note: Advertised Prices May Differ In-Store to Cover Local Freight*
|Height of Tallest User||6'/183 cm & Above|
|Number of Users||4+ users|
|Duration of Each Workout||60+ minutes|
|Max Speed (KM)||19.00|
*Warranties are subject to change depending on installation environment and usage - Please consult your Commercial Rep for further details
* Any cost associated with the transportation, travel or freight to, or from, a customer’s premises, is at the customers cost. This means the customer must return the machine to the point of sale, or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired.
Warranties are subject to the correct user maintenance being carried out including maintaining cleanliness of the machine
Shipping Policy: At Elite Fitness we aim to get your order to you as fast as possible, at a price that won't break the bank. For smaller items, we use Courier Post-delivery and for bulkier fitness equipment we use Mainfreight delivery. Extra costs will apply to rural delivery areas.
Orders received over the weekend will be processed for delivery and shipped
the following week.
Dispatch & Shipping Times: At Elite Fitness we aim to be very prompt when processing and dispatching, which usually takes 1-2 business days. Please note that larger items may have a longer dispatch time.
Courier orders/ Smaller items
North Island: 1-3 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-5 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Freight orders/ Larger items
North Island: 1-4 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-6 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Auckland Warehouse Collection: Most orders received before 3:30pm Monday – Thursday, can be arranged for collection the next business day by prior arrangement. Contact our Call Centre on 0800 243 834 or for this option.
Tracking & Tracing: All orders will receive a Track & Trace reference via email upon the dispatch, so you can track your order to your door.Note: Delivery times will be impacted by statutory holidays as Courier/ Freight companies do not operate on these days. Business days are classed as Monday-Friday and exclude statutory holidays.
- Speed Control: 0 to 19 km/ph
- Incline Control: 0 to 15%
- Frame: Rust-Free Aluminium Frame with a Titanium Finish
- Deck: 1-inch Thick Reversible Deck
- Drive: Ultra High-Torque Drive
- Cushioning: VFX Shock Absorption System
- Handrails: Extended Parallel Medical
- Isolation Leakage Kit: 300 Micro-Amp
- Patient-Attachable Safety Lanyard
Maximum User Weight: 226kg
Product Dimensions (H x W x L): 156 x 89 x 211cm
Running Area (W x L): 56 x 160cm
Motor: 4 CHP AC
Maximum Speed: 0-19km/h
Maximum Incline: 15%
Product Weight: 210kg