Don' let your workout be determined by the weather or your busy routine, home exercycles give you the luxury of exercising when you want from the comfort and convenience of your own home. Exercycles provide a low impact cardio workout which is easy to use.
Combining quality and affordability the Elite Enforcer Exercycle, part of the Elite 2016 Winter Cardio Collection, has been manufactured to withstand even the most intense workouts, with a max weight of 120kg. The Step Through Design makes the Enforcer ideal for rehabilitation and recovery exercise. This is accompanied with adjustable seat height and distance to give you optimum position while you exercise.
Stay informed while you exercise with console workout feedback including time, speed, calories, heart rate and distance. Place your hands on the Heart Rate Grip Sensors while you exercise and instantly view your heart rate on the console screen. The Enforcer is easy to store away with convenient transport wheels.
*Please note: Advertised prices may differ in store to cover local freight*
Dimensions: 1165 x 560 x 1400mm
Power Requirements: 6V 1.0A
Max User Weight: 120kg
- Step Through Design - suitable for rehabilitation
- 16 Levels of Silent Magnetic Resistance
- 16 Workout Programs
- Adjustable Padded Seat and Handlebar
- Dual Colour LCD Console Displaying Program, Calories Burned, Speed, Heart Rate, Watts and Distance
- 8kg Heavy Precision Balanced Flywheel
- 6.5 inch Crank System
- Ergonomic Pedals with Adjustable Straps
- Transport Wheels
- Tallest User Recomendation 6'1
- 10 Years Frame
- 1 Year Parts
- 1 Year Labour*
ALL WARRANTIES BACK-TO-BASE*
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired
*Any cost associated with the transportation, travel, or freight to or from a customers premises is at the customers cost. This means a customer must return the machine to the point of sale or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.