MONARK 874E ERGOMEDIC
- Training Bike for Fitness Testing and Research
- Patented Weight Basket System
- PC Software Compatible
- Does not require an External Electricity Source
Monark Sports & Medical bikes are designed and engineered in Sweden with a focus on developing products for active health improvement and rehabilitation. The distinguishing features of these products are their user-friendly design and construction for individuals and test administrators. Their modern look and functionality make these products ideal for all types of facilities. The healthcare product line facilitates health-awareness and fitness.
The Monark® Ergometers are the world’s most widely used test bike for fitness tests and workouts.
The Monark 874E Ergomedic is a safe, easy-to-use bike for accurate fitness testing and research. The patented weight basket system does not require calibration. The precision of the weights ensures that the workload is correct.
Warranties are subject to change depending on installation environment and usage
Maximum User Weight: 125kg
Product Dimensions: (H x W x L): 890-1130 mm (at handlebar) x 530mm (at handlebar) x 1120mm
Product Weight: 57kg
- 22kg, Well-balanced Flywheel
- 170mm Steel Crank
- 9/16" Pedals with Foot Straps
- Adjustable Seat Height and Adjustable Handlebar with Quick Release Lever
- Patented, Self-regulated Weight Basket Braking System
- PC Software Compatible for Testing
- Transport Wheels
- Workload Range: 4-1400W
- Watts, Distance, Speed, Time, Heart Rate, Calories and RPM