Monark Sports & Medical bikes are designed and engineered in Sweden with a focus on developing products for active health improvement and rehabilitation. The distinguishing features of these products are their user-friendly design and construction for individuals and test administrators. Their modern look and functionality make these products ideal for all types of facilities. The healthcare product line facilitates health-awareness and fitness.
The Monark® Ergometers are the world’s most widely used test bike for fitness tests and workouts.
A small and compact ergometer that can be calibrated, the Monark 915E Ergometer displays watts and calories at 60 and 70 pedal rpms. This model is easy to use and extremely durable with a stable frame and solid steel tube construction. Suitable for facilities with small spaces.
All Warranties Back-to-Base*
*Warranties are subject to change depending on installation environment and usage - Please consult your Commercial Rep for further details
* Any cost associated with the transportation, travel or freight to, or from, a customer’s premises, is at the customers cost. This means the customer must return the machine to the point of sale, or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired.
Shipping Policy: At Elite Fitness we aim to get your order to you as fast as possible, at a price that won't break the bank. For smaller items, we use Courier Post-delivery and for bulkier fitness equipment we use Mainfreight delivery. Extra costs will apply to rural delivery areas.
Orders received over the weekend will be processed for delivery and shipped
the following week.
Dispatch & Shipping Times: At Elite Fitness we aim to be very prompt when processing and dispatching, which usually takes 1-2 business days. Please note that larger items may have a longer dispatch time.
Courier orders/ Smaller items
North Island: 1-3 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-5 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Freight orders/ Larger items
North Island: 1-4 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-6 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Auckland Warehouse Collection: Most orders received before 3:30pm Monday – Thursday, can be arranged for collection the next business day by prior arrangement. Contact our Call Centre on 0800 243 834 or for this option.
Tracking & Tracing: All orders will receive a Track & Trace reference via email upon the dispatch, so you can track your order to your door.Note: Delivery times will be impacted by statutory holidays as Courier/ Freight companies do not operate on these days. Business days are classed as Monday-Friday and exclude statutory holidays.
- Designed to Suit Small Areas and Facilities
- Compact and Durable
- Resistance can be Calibrated
- Does not require an External Electricity Source
- 17kg, Well-balanced Flywheel
- 170mm Steel Crank
- 9/16" Pedals with Foot Straps
- Handwheel for adjustment of Brake Power
- Electronic Speedometer
- Digital Display: Heart Rate, Time, Speed, Distance, Watt
- Heart Rate measured via Telemetry
- Anti-corrosion Treated and Powder Coated
- Transport Wheels
- Workload Range: 4-1400W
Maximum User Weight: 125kg
Product Dimensions: (H x W x L): 750-1180mm (at handlebar) x 530mm (at handlebar) x 870mm
Product Weight: 38kg