MONARK RT2 RECUMBENT EXERCYCLE
RT2 RECUMBENT EXERCYCLE
- User Friendly, Ergonomic Design with Low Entry Level
- USB PC Interface for Data Transfer
- Watts Shown in Real Time
- Resistance can be Calibrated
- Does not require an External Electricity Source
Monark Sports & Medical bikes are designed and engineered in Sweden with a focus on developing products for active health improvement and rehabilitation. The distinguishing features of these products are their user-friendly design and construction for individuals and test administrators. Their modern look and functionality make these products ideal for all types of facilities. The healthcare product line facilitates health-awareness and fitness.
The Monark® Ergometers are the world’s most widely used test bike for fitness tests and workouts.
The walk through frame and comfortable seating position make the ergonomic Monark RT2 the perfect recumbent for muscle warm up, training and rehabilitation. The unique resistance system with fixed steps and joystick style control is a user friendly feature for patients with difficulties gripping and twisting.
The Monark RT2 is equipped to measure heart rate via the chestbelt or sensors in the handles. Different tests can be performed with the accurate workload which can be calibrated without the need for an external electricity source. Other features include a new display with improved sharpness, double pulse system, USB port for PC and real time showing of Watt.
Warranties are subject to change depending on installation
Maximum User Weight: 250kg
Product Dimensions: (H x W x L): 1065mm x 680mm x 1900mm
Product Weight: 87kg
- 20kg Flywheel
- 170mm Steel Crank
- 9/16" Pedals with Foot Straps and Weights
- Ergonomically Designed, Adjustable Backrest
- Low Level Entry
- Swivel Seat
- Distance Seat to Handlebar 80-470mm
- SPR Measurement System (SPRINT Power Resistance)
- Meter can be calibrated for extremely accurate workload - does not require an external electricity source
- USB port for PC enabling Data Transfer
- ANT+ and 5kHz Heart Rate Receiver
- Can show Force in Newtons when used in conjunction with MATS (Monark Aerobic Test Software)
- Anti-corrosion Treated and Powder Coated
- Transport Wheels
- Workload Range: 4-700W
- Peak Power: 1400W (200RPM)
- Smallest Increment: 1 Watt
- Watts, Distance, Speed, Time, Heart Rate, Calories and RPM