MONARK RT2 RECUMBENT EXERCYCLE
Monark Sports & Medical bikes are designed and engineered in Sweden with a focus on developing products for active health improvement and rehabilitation. The distinguishing features of these products are their user-friendly design and construction for individuals and test administrators. Their modern look and functionality make these products ideal for all types of facilities. The healthcare product line facilitates health-awareness and fitness.
The Monark® Ergometers are the world’s most widely used test bike for fitness tests and workouts.
The walkthrough frame and comfortable seating position make the ergonomic Monark RT2 the perfect recumbent for muscle warm-up, training and rehabilitation. The unique resistance system with fixed steps and joystick style control is a user-friendly feature for patients with difficulties gripping and twisting.
The Monark RT2 is equipped to measure heart rate via the chest belt or sensors in the handles. Different tests can be performed with the accurate workload which can be calibrated without the need for an external electricity source. Other features include a new display with improved sharpness, double pulse system, USB port for PC and real-time showing of Watt.
*Please Note: Advertised Prices May Differ In-Store to Cover Local Freight*
15 Years Frame
All Warranties Back-to-Base*
*Warranties are subject to change depending on installation environment and usage - Please consult your Commercial Rep for further details.
* Any cost associated with the transportation, travel or freight to, or from, a customer’s premises, is at the customers cost. This means the customer must return the machine to the point of sale, or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired.
Shipping Policy: At Elite Fitness we aim to get your order to you as fast as possible, at a price that won't break the bank. For smaller items, we use Courier Post-delivery and for bulkier fitness equipment we use Mainfreight delivery. Extra costs will apply to rural delivery areas.
Orders received over the weekend will be processed for delivery and shipped
the following week.
Dispatch & Shipping Times: At Elite Fitness we aim to be very prompt when processing and dispatching, which usually takes 1-2 business days. Please note that larger items may have a longer dispatch time.
Courier orders/ Smaller items
North Island: 1-3 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-5 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Freight orders/ Larger items
North Island: 1-4 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-6 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Auckland Warehouse Collection: Most orders received before 3:30pm Monday – Thursday, can be arranged for collection the next business day by prior arrangement. Contact our Call Centre on 0800 243 834 or for this option.
Tracking & Tracing: All orders will receive a Track & Trace reference via email upon the dispatch, so you can track your order to your door.Note: Delivery times will be impacted by statutory holidays as Courier/ Freight companies do not operate on these days. Business days are classed as Monday-Friday and exclude statutory holidays.
- Console Display: Watts, Distance, Speed, Time, Heart Rate, Calories and RPM
- Resistance: 4-700W Workload Range- Increased by 1 Watt Increments
- Peak Power: 1400W/ 200RPM- SPR Measurement System (SPRINT Power Resistance)
- Heart Rate: Built-in ANT+ and 5kHz Heart Rate Receiver
- Crank: 17cm Steel - Cranks can be changed easily
- Foot Straps: 22/40cm Pedals with Foot Straps
- Handlebar: Reparto Corse Racing Handlebar with an 8-47cm distance from Seat
- Design: Low-Level Entry with an Adjustable Backrest and Swivel Seat
- Technology: USB port for PC enabling Data Transfer
- Software: Can show Force in Newtons when used in conjunction with MATS (Monark Aerobic Test Software)
- Transport Wheels: Integrated Transporting Wheels
Maximum User Weight: 250kg
Dimensions: (H x W x L): 106.5 x 68 x 190cm
Crank: 17cm Steel Crank
Power Requirements: Does not require an External Electricity Source
Product Weight: 87kg