Impulse Health® is a leading manufacturer and developer of fitness equipment. We have over 42 years of experience supplying cardio & strength fitness equipment and more than 22 years as an OEM business, manufacturing fitness equipment for world leading fitness brands.
Impulse's IT Single Function Range is a high-quality commercial series that accommodates everyone's workout needs from beginning exercisers to seasoned athletes. Redefined ergonomics and improved performance make this Impulse line simple, intuitive and innovative. Fitness club owners find that our IT line just fits the needs of their members, and it's the solution to attract new members and keep current ones.
Strength Stations: (See Pricing Tab for Pricing Guide)
- IT 7001 Smith
- IT 7002 Seated Preacher Curl
- IT 7003 Ab Bench
- IT 7004 Stretch
- IT 7005 Seated Calf Raise
- IT 7006 Leg Press / Hack Squat
- IT 7007 Multi Hyper Extension
- IT 7009 Flat Bench
- IT 7010 Vertical Knee Raise
- IT 7019 Incline Row
- IT 7020 45 Leg Press
- IT 7011 Multi Adjustable Bench
- IT 7013 Multi Ab Bench
- IT 7014 Flat Bench
- IT 7015 Incline Bench
- IT 7016 Decline Bench
- IT 7010 EOPT Chin Up / Dip
- IT 7031 Shoulder Press Bench
- IT 7027 Barbell Rack
- IT 7032 Barbell Rack
- IT 7033 Max Rack
- IT 7018 Dumbbell Rack
- IT 7012 Dumbbell Rack
- IT 7030 Roman Chair
- IT 7022 Utility Bench
- IT 7017 Weight Plate Tree
- Encore ES 7011
- IFOBF Flat Bench
- IFOIB Incline Bench
- IFODB Decline Bench
|Height of Tallest User||6'/183 cm & Under, 6'/183 cm & Above|
|Number of Users||4+ users|
|Duration of Each Workout||15-30 minutes, 30-60 minutes|
All Warranties Back-to-Base*
*Warranties are subject to change depending on installation environment and usage - Please consult your Commercial Rep for further details.
* Any cost associated with the transportation, travel or freight to, or from, a customer’s premises, is at the customers cost. This means the customer must return the machine to the point of sale, or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired.
Shipping Policy: At Elite Fitness we aim to get your order to you as fast as possible, at a price that won't break the bank. For smaller items, we use Courier Post-delivery and for bulkier fitness equipment we use Mainfreight delivery. Extra costs will apply to rural delivery areas.
Orders received over the weekend will be processed for delivery and shipped
the following week.
Dispatch & Shipping Times: At Elite Fitness we aim to be very prompt when processing and dispatching, which usually takes 1-2 business days. Please note that larger items may have a longer dispatch time.
Courier orders/ Smaller items
North Island: 1-3 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-5 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Freight orders/ Larger items
North Island: 1-4 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-6 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Auckland Warehouse Collection: Most orders received before 3:30pm Monday – Thursday, can be arranged for collection the next business day by prior arrangement. Contact our Call Centre on 0800 243 834 or for this option.
Tracking & Tracing: All orders will receive a Track & Trace reference via email upon the dispatch, so you can track your order to your door.Note: Delivery times will be impacted by statutory holidays as Courier/ Freight companies do not operate on these days. Business days are classed as Monday-Friday and exclude statutory holidays.
- High-Quality Commercial Series
- Single Function Equipment
- Suitable For Beginners to Experienced Athletes