Whatever your fitness goals are or rehab need is, the Elite Ultra SL Exercise Bike provides a stable platform from the ground up, with a sturdy heavy duty frame constructed with 2mm thick tubed steel, 20% heavier than most other bikes at the same price point.
The strong 3 piece crank system, with 6.5” crank arms and low step-through framework make the Elite Ultra SL Exercise Bike ideal for injury rehabilitation. With multiple seat adjustments, both vertical and horizontal, the padded seat can be positioned for a safe and comfortable ride.
With 8 levels of magnetic resistance, easily adjusted at the turn of a dial, the Elite Ultra SL Exercise Bike provides a smooth and quiet cycling movement utilising a low maintenance belt drive mechanism and heavy precision balanced 6.5kg flywheel.
The LCD single window console, provides valuable workout feedback on Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, RPM and Heart Rate, keeping you motivated and focused on achieving your workout goal. Hand pulse heart rate sensors are also located on the adjustable handlebars, which can be moved to suit your personal preference.
*Please Note: Advertised prices may differ in-store to cover local freight.
|Height of Tallest User||6'/183 cm & Under|
|Number of Users||2-4 users|
|Duration of Each Workout||15-30 minutes|
All Warranties Back-to-Base*
* Any cost associated with the transportation, travel or freight to, or from, a customer’s premises, is at the customers cost. This means the customer must return the machine to the point of sale, or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired.
Shipping Policy: At Elite Fitness we aim to get your order to you as fast as possible, at a price that won't break the bank. For smaller items, we use Courier Post-delivery and for bulkier fitness equipment we use Mainfreight delivery. Extra costs will apply to rural delivery areas.
Orders received over the weekend will be processed for delivery and shipped
the following week.
Dispatch & Shipping Times: At Elite Fitness we aim to be very prompt when processing and dispatching, which usually takes 1-2 business days. Please note that larger items may have a longer dispatch time.
Courier orders/ Smaller items
North Island: 1-3 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-5 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Freight orders/ Larger items
North Island: 1-4 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-6 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Auckland Warehouse Collection: Most orders received before 3:30pm Monday – Thursday, can be arranged for collection the next business day by prior arrangement. Contact our Call Centre on 0800 243 834 or for this option.
Tracking & Tracing: All orders will receive a Track & Trace reference via email upon the dispatch, so you can track your order to your door.Note: Delivery times will be impacted by statutory holidays as Courier/ Freight companies do not operate on these days. Business days are classed as Monday-Friday and exclude statutory holidays.
- Console: LCD Console Displaying Valuable Workout Information
- Flywheel: Heavy Precision Balanced 6.5kg Flywheel
- Resistance: 8 Levels of Magnetic Resistance
- Heart Rate Grip Sensors: Instantly check your pulse by placing your hands on the Heart Rate grip sensors on the handlebars
- Ergonomic Features: Adjustable Handlebar & Saddle
- Crank: Strong 3 Piece Crank System
- Design: Low Step-Through Frame
- Great for Rehab!
Max User Weight: 135kg
Dimensions (H x W x L): cm
Tallest User Recommendation: 6'0
Product Weight: 35kg